One way TFM‘s editors gain this insight is through our annual Readers’ Choice Awards, which is based on a survey that asks you — facility management (FM) professionals — to vote for your favored suppliers in a variety of categories (e.g., carpet, lighting, roofing, FM software) based on their performance, with aesthetics, reliability, value, and customer service in mind.
The survey is online now, and you can vote for those companies you found most useful in 2010 by visiting this link now.
Each survey respondent has the option to enter into a drawing for a $50 American Express Gift Card.
The winning suppliers for the 2011 Awards will be recognized in the February 2011 issue of TFM. (Last year’s winners can be found here.)
Thank you in advance for your participation!
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation