Vote In TFM Readers' Choice Awards!
One way TFM‘s editors gain this insight is through our annual Readers’ Choice Awards, which is based on a survey that asks you — facility management (FM) professionals — to vote for your favored suppliers in a variety of categories (e.g., carpet, lighting, roofing, FM software) based on their performance, with aesthetics, reliability, value, and customer service in mind.
The survey is online now, and you can vote for those companies you found most useful in 2010 by visiting this link now.
Each survey respondent has the option to enter into a drawing for a $50 American Express Gift Card.
The winning suppliers for the 2011 Awards will be recognized in the February 2011 issue of TFM. (Last year’s winners can be found here.)
Thank you in advance for your participation!
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices