One way TFM‘s editors gain this insight is through our annual Readers’ Choice Awards, which is based on a survey that asks you — facility management (FM) professionals — to vote for your favored suppliers in a variety of categories (e.g., carpet, lighting, roofing, FM software) based on their performance, with aesthetics, reliability, value, and customer service in mind.
The survey is online now, and you can vote for those companies you found most useful in 2010 by visiting this link now.
Each survey respondent has the option to enter into a drawing for a $50 American Express Gift Card.
The winning suppliers for the 2011 Awards will be recognized in the February 2011 issue of TFM. (Last year’s winners can be found here.)
Thank you in advance for your participation!
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?