One way TFM‘s editors gain this insight is through our annual Readers’ Choice Awards, which is based on a survey that asks you — facility management (FM) professionals — to vote for your favored suppliers in a variety of categories (e.g., carpet, lighting, roofing, FM software) based on their performance, with aesthetics, reliability, value, and customer service in mind.
The survey is online now, and you can vote for those companies you found most useful in 2010 by visiting this link now.
Each survey respondent has the option to enter into a drawing for a $50 American Express Gift Card.
The winning suppliers for the 2011 Awards will be recognized in the February 2011 issue of TFM. (Last year’s winners can be found here.)
Thank you in advance for your participation!
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs