OFM, a North Carolina-based manufacturer of office and school furniture, has announced its “New Year, New Office” contest, which will furnish one winner with a new OFM office chair, desk, and storage unit. Those who own or work at a small business registered in the U.S. with 50 employees or less can enter to win these furnishings for their office by submitting a photo of their current office and a brief description of why they deserve a makeover.
“We know small businesses often work out of less than ideal work spaces and this contest is made for them,” said Abel Zalcberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of OFM. “We expect the competition to be tough and the winner to be richly deserving of some new high quality office furniture for a happier and healthier new year.”
To enter, contestants must email email@example.com with a photo in JPEG format of their current office space and a brief paragraph explaining why they deserve to win. Then they must follow OFM on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ofminc. Qualifying photos will then be posted on OFM’s Facebook page where contestants can encourage their friends, family, and coworkers to “like” their photo. The contest runs from Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011 to Monday, Feb. 28, 2011.
OFM will notify the contest winner by e-mail on Monday, March 7, 2011. The winner will receive the furniture free of cost and free of any shipping or delivery charge, but they will be solely responsible for any taxes.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices