OFM, a North Carolina-based manufacturer of office and school furniture, has announced its “New Year, New Office” contest, which will furnish one winner with a new OFM office chair, desk, and storage unit. Those who own or work at a small business registered in the U.S. with 50 employees or less can enter to win these furnishings for their office by submitting a photo of their current office and a brief description of why they deserve a makeover.
“We know small businesses often work out of less than ideal work spaces and this contest is made for them,” said Abel Zalcberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of OFM. “We expect the competition to be tough and the winner to be richly deserving of some new high quality office furniture for a happier and healthier new year.”
To enter, contestants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo in JPEG format of their current office space and a brief paragraph explaining why they deserve to win. Then they must follow OFM on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ofminc. Qualifying photos will then be posted on OFM’s Facebook page where contestants can encourage their friends, family, and coworkers to “like” their photo. The contest runs from Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011 to Monday, Feb. 28, 2011.
OFM will notify the contest winner by e-mail on Monday, March 7, 2011. The winner will receive the furniture free of cost and free of any shipping or delivery charge, but they will be solely responsible for any taxes.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management