OFM, a North Carolina-based manufacturer of office and school furniture, has announced its “New Year, New Office” contest, which will furnish one winner with a new OFM office chair, desk, and storage unit. Those who own or work at a small business registered in the U.S. with 50 employees or less can enter to win these furnishings for their office by submitting a photo of their current office and a brief description of why they deserve a makeover.
“We know small businesses often work out of less than ideal work spaces and this contest is made for them,” said Abel Zalcberg, co-founder and chief executive officer of OFM. “We expect the competition to be tough and the winner to be richly deserving of some new high quality office furniture for a happier and healthier new year.”
To enter, contestants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo in JPEG format of their current office space and a brief paragraph explaining why they deserve to win. Then they must follow OFM on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ofminc. Qualifying photos will then be posted on OFM’s Facebook page where contestants can encourage their friends, family, and coworkers to “like” their photo. The contest runs from Saturday, Jan. 15, 2011 to Monday, Feb. 28, 2011.
OFM will notify the contest winner by e-mail on Monday, March 7, 2011. The winner will receive the furniture free of cost and free of any shipping or delivery charge, but they will be solely responsible for any taxes.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms