NEW PRODUCT FLASH: "Greener" WypAlls from Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark Professional recently introduced a new generation of environmentally friendly disposable wipers under its WypAll brand. Available as WypAll X60, WypAll L40, and WypAll L30 Wipers, this line of wipers:
- is manufactured using 40% post-consumer recycled fiber, from sources including recycled cardboard boxes (seven are recycled to make one Jumbo Roll of WypAll X60) and recycled office paper (a ream is recycled to make one Jumbo Roll of WypAll L40);
- contains up to 35% more sheets than standard packaging; and
- uses up to 100% recycled fiber in the product packaging.
The new WypAll wipers’ use of raw materials containing 40% post-consumer waste complies with the U.S. EPA’s comprehensive procurement guidelines. The virgin fiber used to manufacture the wipers comes from suppliers that have gained independent certification of their forest lands or their fiber procurement activities.
These new wipers contain up to 35% more sheets than standard wiper packages, which allows more product to be packaged in each case and wipers to fit in each truck, thus putting fewer trucks on the road. Less packaging also means less waste is sent to landfills.
These new wipers are available in Pop-Up box, quarter-fold, and Jumbo roll formats.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ