ITT has enhanced its Goulds Pumps line of stainless steel, vertical multi-stage pumps with the introduction of new e-SV™ models. Featuring an innovative hydraulic design and efficient motor that lowers lifecycle costs and increases energy savings, the pumps are suited for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
The new hydraulic design also provides superior NPSHR levels. Maintenance time is also significantly reduced because the new design has eliminated the need to remove the motor while work is performed. The mechanical seal is also replaceable without the need for pump disassembly, and the “O” ring seat is designed to allow easy disassembly of the outer sleeve.
All stainless steel construction and NSF certification allow the e-SV pump to meet municipalities’ requirements for pure water while providing superior corrosion resistance and easy installation.
Other features of the new e-SV pump include:
- Superior pump efficiency that allows greater energy savings with lower horsepower motors. And when combined with ITT’s HydroVar® controller, the e-SV pump offers an additional 10% savings potential from the previous generation pump, and a “green” system solution;
- E-SV pump’s hydraulic design results in lower NPSHR, reducing piping and elevation expenses by over 20%;
- Robust design methods targeting an MTBF of 20,000 hours;
- Expanded pump portfolio allowing pump selection aligned with optimum duty point for greater cost efficiency;
- Impeller axial thrust is minimized, resulting in longer bearing life and use of standard motor configurations; and
- Patented i-ALERT™ monitor continually measures vibration to support optimum performance. Available on pumps 10HP and above.
The e-SV pump can be used for many applications, including:
- Water supply and pressure boosting;
- Water treatment;
- Light industry;
- Irrigation and farming; and
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips