Planet Verte LLC, doing business as Audio Unlimited, of Hicksville, NY, providers of turnkey audio-visual system design, integration, and installation solutions, has recently launched a new maintenance program. The program was developed in response to growing demand among end users for broader preventive maintenance and monitoring services and offers organizations several options relating to response time, material and labor expenses, and other contract terms.
Through the Audio Unlimited maintenance program for audio-visual systems, organizations can select from a menu of options that include telephone, e-mail and on-site support, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting and repairs performed within various, predetermined response times including 24/7 support for mission critical applications.
“Particularly for equipment that is coming off warranty coverage, it is essential that a sound maintenance program be in place,” said Audio Unlimited president, Amanda Goldenberg. “Replacing equipment isn’t always an option nor, is it necessary if it is being well maintained.”
When serving as a maintenance provider, Audio Unlimited begins with a thorough evaluation of the equipment in order to bring it in line with optimum performance specifications. Additionally, an inventory of the system’s hardware and peripheral components is made to assure that spare parts can be accessed when needed. Also incorporated into the initial system inspection and testing process is an adjustment or updating of the equipment’s control system programming, as required.
Performing the maintenance services are Audio Unlimited’s experienced field service engineers, audio-visual system technicians, and audio engineers.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs