Planet Verte LLC, doing business as Audio Unlimited, of Hicksville, NY, providers of turnkey audio-visual system design, integration, and installation solutions, has recently launched a new maintenance program. The program was developed in response to growing demand among end users for broader preventive maintenance and monitoring services and offers organizations several options relating to response time, material and labor expenses, and other contract terms.
Through the Audio Unlimited maintenance program for audio-visual systems, organizations can select from a menu of options that include telephone, e-mail and on-site support, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting and repairs performed within various, predetermined response times including 24/7 support for mission critical applications.
“Particularly for equipment that is coming off warranty coverage, it is essential that a sound maintenance program be in place,” said Audio Unlimited president, Amanda Goldenberg. “Replacing equipment isn’t always an option nor, is it necessary if it is being well maintained.”
When serving as a maintenance provider, Audio Unlimited begins with a thorough evaluation of the equipment in order to bring it in line with optimum performance specifications. Additionally, an inventory of the system’s hardware and peripheral components is made to assure that spare parts can be accessed when needed. Also incorporated into the initial system inspection and testing process is an adjustment or updating of the equipment’s control system programming, as required.
Performing the maintenance services are Audio Unlimited’s experienced field service engineers, audio-visual system technicians, and audio engineers.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention