NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Audio Unlimited Maintenance Program
Planet Verte LLC, doing business as Audio Unlimited, of Hicksville, NY, providers of turnkey audio-visual system design, integration, and installation solutions, has recently launched a new maintenance program. The program was developed in response to growing demand among end users for broader preventive maintenance and monitoring services and offers organizations several options relating to response time, material and labor expenses, and other contract terms.
Through the Audio Unlimited maintenance program for audio-visual systems, organizations can select from a menu of options that include telephone, e-mail and on-site support, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting and repairs performed within various, predetermined response times including 24/7 support for mission critical applications.
“Particularly for equipment that is coming off warranty coverage, it is essential that a sound maintenance program be in place,” said Audio Unlimited president, Amanda Goldenberg. “Replacing equipment isn’t always an option nor, is it necessary if it is being well maintained.”
When serving as a maintenance provider, Audio Unlimited begins with a thorough evaluation of the equipment in order to bring it in line with optimum performance specifications. Additionally, an inventory of the system’s hardware and peripheral components is made to assure that spare parts can be accessed when needed. Also incorporated into the initial system inspection and testing process is an adjustment or updating of the equipment’s control system programming, as required.
Performing the maintenance services are Audio Unlimited’s experienced field service engineers, audio-visual system technicians, and audio engineers.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices