Planet Verte LLC, doing business as Audio Unlimited, of Hicksville, NY, providers of turnkey audio-visual system design, integration, and installation solutions, has recently launched a new maintenance program. The program was developed in response to growing demand among end users for broader preventive maintenance and monitoring services and offers organizations several options relating to response time, material and labor expenses, and other contract terms.
Through the Audio Unlimited maintenance program for audio-visual systems, organizations can select from a menu of options that include telephone, e-mail and on-site support, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting and repairs performed within various, predetermined response times including 24/7 support for mission critical applications.
“Particularly for equipment that is coming off warranty coverage, it is essential that a sound maintenance program be in place,” said Audio Unlimited president, Amanda Goldenberg. “Replacing equipment isn’t always an option nor, is it necessary if it is being well maintained.”
When serving as a maintenance provider, Audio Unlimited begins with a thorough evaluation of the equipment in order to bring it in line with optimum performance specifications. Additionally, an inventory of the system’s hardware and peripheral components is made to assure that spare parts can be accessed when needed. Also incorporated into the initial system inspection and testing process is an adjustment or updating of the equipment’s control system programming, as required.
Performing the maintenance services are Audio Unlimited’s experienced field service engineers, audio-visual system technicians, and audio engineers.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation