Planet Verte LLC, doing business as Audio Unlimited, of Hicksville, NY, providers of turnkey audio-visual system design, integration, and installation solutions, has recently launched a new maintenance program. The program was developed in response to growing demand among end users for broader preventive maintenance and monitoring services and offers organizations several options relating to response time, material and labor expenses, and other contract terms.
Through the Audio Unlimited maintenance program for audio-visual systems, organizations can select from a menu of options that include telephone, e-mail and on-site support, scheduled preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting and repairs performed within various, predetermined response times including 24/7 support for mission critical applications.
“Particularly for equipment that is coming off warranty coverage, it is essential that a sound maintenance program be in place,” said Audio Unlimited president, Amanda Goldenberg. “Replacing equipment isn’t always an option nor, is it necessary if it is being well maintained.”
When serving as a maintenance provider, Audio Unlimited begins with a thorough evaluation of the equipment in order to bring it in line with optimum performance specifications. Additionally, an inventory of the system’s hardware and peripheral components is made to assure that spare parts can be accessed when needed. Also incorporated into the initial system inspection and testing process is an adjustment or updating of the equipment’s control system programming, as required.
Performing the maintenance services are Audio Unlimited’s experienced field service engineers, audio-visual system technicians, and audio engineers.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips