Herman Miller now offers a direct-to-consumer eCommerce store through its website at HermanMiller.com/store. The primary focus of the eCommerce site featuring home office and work furniture is to strengthen brand awareness and communicate the Herman Miller story directly with consumers.
With its eCommerce store, Herman Miller aims to provide consumers an online shopping destination that features the same level of sophistication and personalized service the brand is recognized for in its retail partners. Providing accessible and detailed product information to inspire and inform consumers is at the center of the new store’s philosophy.
Beyond shopping, the site allows consumers to explore product concepts, meet the designers, and discover the behind the scenes inspiration it takes to produce the company’s products. Through the new online store Herman Miller is providing customers the opportunity to research and shop via the channel of their preference while remaining committed to its retail partner distribution model.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention