Herman Miller now offers a direct-to-consumer eCommerce store through its website at HermanMiller.com/store. The primary focus of the eCommerce site featuring home office and work furniture is to strengthen brand awareness and communicate the Herman Miller story directly with consumers.
With its eCommerce store, Herman Miller aims to provide consumers an online shopping destination that features the same level of sophistication and personalized service the brand is recognized for in its retail partners. Providing accessible and detailed product information to inspire and inform consumers is at the center of the new store’s philosophy.
Beyond shopping, the site allows consumers to explore product concepts, meet the designers, and discover the behind the scenes inspiration it takes to produce the company’s products. Through the new online store Herman Miller is providing customers the opportunity to research and shop via the channel of their preference while remaining committed to its retail partner distribution model.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management