Herman Miller now offers a direct-to-consumer eCommerce store through its website at HermanMiller.com/store. The primary focus of the eCommerce site featuring home office and work furniture is to strengthen brand awareness and communicate the Herman Miller story directly with consumers.
With its eCommerce store, Herman Miller aims to provide consumers an online shopping destination that features the same level of sophistication and personalized service the brand is recognized for in its retail partners. Providing accessible and detailed product information to inspire and inform consumers is at the center of the new store’s philosophy.
Beyond shopping, the site allows consumers to explore product concepts, meet the designers, and discover the behind the scenes inspiration it takes to produce the company’s products. Through the new online store Herman Miller is providing customers the opportunity to research and shop via the channel of their preference while remaining committed to its retail partner distribution model.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects