NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Herman Miller eCommerce Store
Herman Miller now offers a direct-to-consumer eCommerce store through its website at HermanMiller.com/store. The primary focus of the eCommerce site featuring home office and work furniture is to strengthen brand awareness and communicate the Herman Miller story directly with consumers.
With its eCommerce store, Herman Miller aims to provide consumers an online shopping destination that features the same level of sophistication and personalized service the brand is recognized for in its retail partners. Providing accessible and detailed product information to inspire and inform consumers is at the center of the new store’s philosophy.
Beyond shopping, the site allows consumers to explore product concepts, meet the designers, and discover the behind the scenes inspiration it takes to produce the company’s products. Through the new online store Herman Miller is providing customers the opportunity to research and shop via the channel of their preference while remaining committed to its retail partner distribution model.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.