Herman Miller now offers a direct-to-consumer eCommerce store through its website at HermanMiller.com/store. The primary focus of the eCommerce site featuring home office and work furniture is to strengthen brand awareness and communicate the Herman Miller story directly with consumers.
With its eCommerce store, Herman Miller aims to provide consumers an online shopping destination that features the same level of sophistication and personalized service the brand is recognized for in its retail partners. Providing accessible and detailed product information to inspire and inform consumers is at the center of the new store’s philosophy.
Beyond shopping, the site allows consumers to explore product concepts, meet the designers, and discover the behind the scenes inspiration it takes to produce the company’s products. Through the new online store Herman Miller is providing customers the opportunity to research and shop via the channel of their preference while remaining committed to its retail partner distribution model.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App