Attend The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability and you could win an iPad!
Limited Spots Are Available:
APPLY TO ATTEND TODAY!
Now there’s one more reason why you can’t miss The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability: One lucky delegate who attends the event will win a 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G. This one-day event’s concise and comprehensive format will help you learn about product and service solutions that are best for your organization, while the first-class conference program will cover IAQ strategies, solar energy initiatives, and the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program. You’ll enjoy breakfast and lunch with us, as well as a closing reception.
All Star Conference Program
Today’s Facility Manager magazine has created a world-class conference program led by visionaries and world renowned facility management experts. This year’s dynamic conference program includes:
UPS SOLAR ENERGY INITIATIVES
Energy Program Manager, Corporate Sustainability Group
ENERGY STAR FOR EXISTING BUILDINGS
Christopher P. Hodges,
P.E., CFM, LEED AP, IFMA Fellow, Principal
Facility Engineering Associates, P.C.
HEALTHY IAQ STRATEGIES IN PURCHASING AND OPERATIONS
Henning M. Bloech, LEED® AP
GREENGUARD Environmental Institute
Also, The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability event has been approved to provide BOMI CPD’s (Continuing Professional Development credits) for the below above sessions.
The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability includes highly informative one-on-one meetings between facility executives (delegates) who are researching and purchasing sustainable and energy-related products and services and providers (sponsors). These one-on-one meetings between sponsors and delegates are the hallmark of TFM Forum events. Prior to the event, personal schedules are created for all participants through Group C-link, a web-based application designed to match facility executives and sponsors of the event who have a mutual interest in one another.
In addition to the world-class conference program and dynamic one-on-one meetings, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to network with fellow attendees, speakers, and suppliers at the end of the day at a Networking Reception. The reception is an informal and highly interactive environment that allows you to engage with one another in discussions and make new contacts.
CLICK HERE to apply to attend this free event!
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention