First IFMA Health Care Council Annual Report Released
The Health Care Council of IFMA has announced release of its first ever Annual Report. The Report includes insights on a number of health care issues, including educational initiatives, progress on the sustainability journey, landmark research reports such as “O&M Benchmarks for Health Care Facilities,” and places where facility managers can connect with other professionals.
The Health Care Council is part of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), a worldwide organization of more than 18,500 members. Over the past five years, the Council has provided the health care industry with a cross section of educational events, podcasts, research reports, sustainability trend surveys, and traveling exhibits such as the Green Patient Room, and taken a leadership role on high performance building, patient care, and finance issues.
The Council’s board of directors has authorized complimentary distribution of the electronic version of the report to anyone working in the health care industry. The report is available as a free upload from this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.