The Health Care Council of IFMA has announced release of its first ever Annual Report. The Report includes insights on a number of health care issues, including educational initiatives, progress on the sustainability journey, landmark research reports such as “O&M Benchmarks for Health Care Facilities,” and places where facility managers can connect with other professionals.
The Health Care Council is part of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), a worldwide organization of more than 18,500 members. Over the past five years, the Council has provided the health care industry with a cross section of educational events, podcasts, research reports, sustainability trend surveys, and traveling exhibits such as the Green Patient Room, and taken a leadership role on high performance building, patient care, and finance issues.
The Council’s board of directors has authorized complimentary distribution of the electronic version of the report to anyone working in the health care industry. The report is available as a free upload from this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs