The Health Care Council of IFMA has announced release of its first ever Annual Report. The Report includes insights on a number of health care issues, including educational initiatives, progress on the sustainability journey, landmark research reports such as “O&M Benchmarks for Health Care Facilities,” and places where facility managers can connect with other professionals.
The Health Care Council is part of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), a worldwide organization of more than 18,500 members. Over the past five years, the Council has provided the health care industry with a cross section of educational events, podcasts, research reports, sustainability trend surveys, and traveling exhibits such as the Green Patient Room, and taken a leadership role on high performance building, patient care, and finance issues.
The Council’s board of directors has authorized complimentary distribution of the electronic version of the report to anyone working in the health care industry. The report is available as a free upload from this link.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention