The Health Care Council of IFMA has announced release of its first ever Annual Report. The Report includes insights on a number of health care issues, including educational initiatives, progress on the sustainability journey, landmark research reports such as “O&M Benchmarks for Health Care Facilities,” and places where facility managers can connect with other professionals.
The Health Care Council is part of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), a worldwide organization of more than 18,500 members. Over the past five years, the Council has provided the health care industry with a cross section of educational events, podcasts, research reports, sustainability trend surveys, and traveling exhibits such as the Green Patient Room, and taken a leadership role on high performance building, patient care, and finance issues.
The Council’s board of directors has authorized complimentary distribution of the electronic version of the report to anyone working in the health care industry. The report is available as a free upload from this link.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management