The Health Care Council of IFMA has announced release of its first ever Annual Report. The Report includes insights on a number of health care issues, including educational initiatives, progress on the sustainability journey, landmark research reports such as “O&M Benchmarks for Health Care Facilities,” and places where facility managers can connect with other professionals.
The Health Care Council is part of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), a worldwide organization of more than 18,500 members. Over the past five years, the Council has provided the health care industry with a cross section of educational events, podcasts, research reports, sustainability trend surveys, and traveling exhibits such as the Green Patient Room, and taken a leadership role on high performance building, patient care, and finance issues.
The Council’s board of directors has authorized complimentary distribution of the electronic version of the report to anyone working in the health care industry. The report is available as a free upload from this link.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts