FRIDAY FUNNY: Never Go To Bed Hungry
Fun with food is prevalent in many a restaurant’s menu offerings these days. But one other way that commercial establishments can have fun with food is through their furnishings and other decor. For instance, a restaurant combating slow service issues may want to employ these edible bread chairs to keep patrons satisfied while waiting for their meals.
Meanwhile, sushi bars can welcome customers in comfort with this food inspired ottoman by Mimi Tin.
Or a company that specializes in sweet treats could outfit their lobby with this cupcake table by Jellio.
And after a busy day, the facility manager can go home for a good night’s sleep in his or her hamburger shaped bed. This particular piece of furniture now occupies a spot in the Hamburger Museum, a labor of love put together by Harry Sperl, who curates the collection in a section of his home.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ