FRIDAY FUNNY: Never Go To Bed Hungry
Fun with food is prevalent in many a restaurant’s menu offerings these days. But one other way that commercial establishments can have fun with food is through their furnishings and other decor. For instance, a restaurant combating slow service issues may want to employ these edible bread chairs to keep patrons satisfied while waiting for their meals.
Meanwhile, sushi bars can welcome customers in comfort with this food inspired ottoman by Mimi Tin.
Or a company that specializes in sweet treats could outfit their lobby with this cupcake table by Jellio.
And after a busy day, the facility manager can go home for a good night’s sleep in his or her hamburger shaped bed. This particular piece of furniture now occupies a spot in the Hamburger Museum, a labor of love put together by Harry Sperl, who curates the collection in a section of his home.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions