GE Lighting Goes On The Road
The future of lighting—with an emphasis on the potential of light emitting diode (LED), fluorescent, halogen, and ceramic metal halide lighting systems—is on the move. Earlier this month, the GE Lighting Revolution Tour began traveling to 47 U.S. and Canadian cities to showcase the future of lighting. The first stop was Orlando, FL on March 2, and this mobile information resource will conclude in Charlotte, NC in November.
Lighting professionals and designers, distributors, architects, contractors, facility maintenance and utility executives, as well as government officials are invited to register for the event nearest them for a sneak peek of the brightest lighting technologies on the horizon this year and beyond. The site lists each tour stop and date.
Exhibits on board showcase GE’s most advanced thinking about how retail, office, outdoor, municipal, and architectural lighting (including many products of ecomaginationSM) are improving with simplified and less costly maintenance, greater creativity, and enhanced energy efficiency. The tour’s hands on displays address many of the topics that commercial and residential lighting professionals face today, including energy management programs, legislative mandates, and environmental initiatives such as LEED certification.
“The GE Lighting Revolution Tour is a lens to the future of lighting and a preview of what customers will see at LightFair in Philadelphia this May,” says Jim Benson, general manager of commercial marketing, GE Lighting.
In addition to providing technology and application overviews, GE’s on-site experts will be available to analyze specific lighting application challenges and objectives.
Customers who RSVP on the Tour website will receive ongoing updates and will be eligible for a chance to win a Flip™ HD camera.
“Put the GE Lighting Revolution Tour on your calendar if you specify, recommend, or buy lighting systems,” adds Benson. “We can help you navigate your way to a more financially and environmentally sound solution.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ