IFMA World Workplace Expands To Asia
IFMA's World Workplace is expanding to Asia this coming June, with IFMA headquarters and the Hong Kong Chapter partnering to expand this year's World Workplace offerings. IFMA's World Workplace Asia Conference & Expo - Hong Kong will provide a new opportunity to gain a global perspective on facility management and offers a relevant program focused on strategies for managing facilities, teams, and workplace projects worldwide. The conference and trade show will take place June 21 and 22, 2011.
Session topics at World Workplace Asia include:
- Energy Benchmarking in Buildings: The Role of the Facility Manager in Energy Management
- The Challenges of FM Talent Recruitment and Retention across Asia
- BIM and FM: Bridging the Divide
- Corporate Productivity: Improving Business Performance by Aligning Facilities with Business Needs
- What's Your Social Net Worth? CRE in the Attention Age
- Outsourcing Performance Management in the Facility Management Industry
Regarding continuing education credentials, full event attendees will qualify for 15 CFM® Maintenance Points and 15 CPD hours granted by the Hong Kong Chapter of IFMA. Certificates can be obtained upon request. As part of the educational conference, there will be
Best Presentation Awards to recognize efforts by FM students in Asia who have committed to the emerging FM profession and have insight in its core competencies. Competition for finalists will take place on June 22, and results will be announced that day, as well as on June 23, which marks the 2011 World FM Day, an annual
initiative to celebrate the importance of the FM profession The event will take place at Hong Kong's Cyberport community, a US$2 billion landmark, home to grade A intelligent office buildings, convention and exhibition space, a five star hotel, and a retail entertainment complex.
Other posts by