IFMA’s World Workplace is expanding to Asia this coming June, with IFMA headquarters and the Hong Kong Chapter partnering to expand this year’s World Workplace offerings. IFMA’s World Workplace Asia Conference & Expo – Hong Kong will provide a new opportunity to gain a global perspective on facility management and offers a relevant program focused on strategies for managing facilities, teams, and workplace projects worldwide. The conference and trade show will take place June 21 and 22, 2011.
Session topics at World Workplace Asia include:
- Energy Benchmarking in Buildings: The Role of the Facility Manager in Energy Management
- The Challenges of FM Talent Recruitment and Retention across Asia
- BIM and FM: Bridging the Divide
- Corporate Productivity: Improving Business Performance by Aligning Facilities with Business Needs
- What’s Your Social Net Worth? CRE in the Attention Age
- Outsourcing Performance Management in the Facility Management Industry
Regarding continuing education credentials, full event attendees will qualify for 15 CFM® Maintenance Points and 15 CPD hours granted by the Hong Kong Chapter of IFMA. Certificates can be obtained upon request. As part of the educational conference, there will be
Best Presentation Awards to recognize efforts by FM students in Asia who have committed to the emerging FM profession and have insight in its core competencies. Competition for finalists will take place on June 22, and results will be announced that day, as well as on June 23, which marks the 2011 World FM Day, an annual
initiative to celebrate the importance of the FM profession The event will take place at Hong Kong’s Cyberport community, a US$2 billion landmark, home to grade A intelligent office buildings, convention and exhibition space, a five star hotel, and a retail entertainment complex.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention