NeoCon In Chicago June 13-15
NeoCon, the largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors in North America, will take place this June at the historic Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL. Encompassing 1.2 million square feet of exhibition space and 10 floors, NeoCon will feature more than 700 exhibitors showcasing thousands of product introductions.
More than 140 CEU, LU, and LEU accredited seminars, keynotes, luncheon programs, and panel discussions will take place, along with numerous networking events to celebrate the design industry. More than 40,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the three day event.
NeoCon attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 6, 2011. Attendees who pre-register at the event website by that June date will be admitted into the show at no charge (those registering on-site will be charged $25 for a show badge).
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?