NeoCon, the largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors in North America, will take place this June at the historic Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL. Encompassing 1.2 million square feet of exhibition space and 10 floors, NeoCon will feature more than 700 exhibitors showcasing thousands of product introductions.
More than 140 CEU, LU, and LEU accredited seminars, keynotes, luncheon programs, and panel discussions will take place, along with numerous networking events to celebrate the design industry. More than 40,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the three day event.
NeoCon attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 6, 2011. Attendees who pre-register at the event website by that June date will be admitted into the show at no charge (those registering on-site will be charged $25 for a show badge).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management