NeoCon, the largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors in North America, will take place this June at the historic Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL. Encompassing 1.2 million square feet of exhibition space and 10 floors, NeoCon will feature more than 700 exhibitors showcasing thousands of product introductions.
More than 140 CEU, LU, and LEU accredited seminars, keynotes, luncheon programs, and panel discussions will take place, along with numerous networking events to celebrate the design industry. More than 40,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the three day event.
NeoCon attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 6, 2011. Attendees who pre-register at the event website by that June date will be admitted into the show at no charge (those registering on-site will be charged $25 for a show badge).
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs