NeoCon In Chicago June 13-15
NeoCon, the largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors in North America, will take place this June at the historic Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL. Encompassing 1.2 million square feet of exhibition space and 10 floors, NeoCon will feature more than 700 exhibitors showcasing thousands of product introductions.
More than 140 CEU, LU, and LEU accredited seminars, keynotes, luncheon programs, and panel discussions will take place, along with numerous networking events to celebrate the design industry. More than 40,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the three day event.
NeoCon attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 6, 2011. Attendees who pre-register at the event website by that June date will be admitted into the show at no charge (those registering on-site will be charged $25 for a show badge).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ