NeoCon, the largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors in North America, will take place this June at the historic Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL. Encompassing 1.2 million square feet of exhibition space and 10 floors, NeoCon will feature more than 700 exhibitors showcasing thousands of product introductions.
More than 140 CEU, LU, and LEU accredited seminars, keynotes, luncheon programs, and panel discussions will take place, along with numerous networking events to celebrate the design industry. More than 40,000 industry professionals are expected to attend the three day event.
NeoCon attendees are encouraged to pre-register by June 6, 2011. Attendees who pre-register at the event website by that June date will be admitted into the show at no charge (those registering on-site will be charged $25 for a show badge).
You might like:
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: The Cats Take The Rats
- Professional Development: Incremental Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- 3M™ Flow Control System
- Best Practices For Data Center Management