Georgia-Pacific Professional has introduced the enMotion® Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser, the latest addition to the company’s enMotion product line.
This new offering is a translucent dispenser that helps building occupants identify sanitizer in public areas to increase health and safety. It features an adjustable portion control setting of 0.4 mL and 0.7 mL. The enMotion Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser provides fast response, no-touch dispensing to help reduce germs on hands. The enMotion Foam Hand Sanitizer with moisturizers is formulated with aloe and other conditioners that help protect against dry skin, while killing germs on contact.
The adjustable portion control setting feature also helps to provide cost savings through prolonged product life between refills and reduced maintenance visits. The dispenser also helps reduce maintenance time with high capacity product and an at-a-glance sight window that allows staff to easily check sanitizer levels. The dispenser features a maintenance switch to deactivate dispensing temporarily, allowing for cleaning while helping to eliminate waste and mess.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades