Georgia-Pacific Professional has introduced the enMotion® Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser, the latest addition to the company’s enMotion product line.
This new offering is a translucent dispenser that helps building occupants identify sanitizer in public areas to increase health and safety. It features an adjustable portion control setting of 0.4 mL and 0.7 mL. The enMotion Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser provides fast response, no-touch dispensing to help reduce germs on hands. The enMotion Foam Hand Sanitizer with moisturizers is formulated with aloe and other conditioners that help protect against dry skin, while killing germs on contact.
The adjustable portion control setting feature also helps to provide cost savings through prolonged product life between refills and reduced maintenance visits. The dispenser also helps reduce maintenance time with high capacity product and an at-a-glance sight window that allows staff to easily check sanitizer levels. The dispenser features a maintenance switch to deactivate dispensing temporarily, allowing for cleaning while helping to eliminate waste and mess.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention