Georgia-Pacific Professional has introduced the enMotion® Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser, the latest addition to the company’s enMotion product line.
This new offering is a translucent dispenser that helps building occupants identify sanitizer in public areas to increase health and safety. It features an adjustable portion control setting of 0.4 mL and 0.7 mL. The enMotion Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser provides fast response, no-touch dispensing to help reduce germs on hands. The enMotion Foam Hand Sanitizer with moisturizers is formulated with aloe and other conditioners that help protect against dry skin, while killing germs on contact.
The adjustable portion control setting feature also helps to provide cost savings through prolonged product life between refills and reduced maintenance visits. The dispenser also helps reduce maintenance time with high capacity product and an at-a-glance sight window that allows staff to easily check sanitizer levels. The dispenser features a maintenance switch to deactivate dispensing temporarily, allowing for cleaning while helping to eliminate waste and mess.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- DCIM For Facility Management
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- York Chiller Mobile App