Georgia-Pacific Professional has introduced the enMotion® Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser, the latest addition to the company’s enMotion product line.
This new offering is a translucent dispenser that helps building occupants identify sanitizer in public areas to increase health and safety. It features an adjustable portion control setting of 0.4 mL and 0.7 mL. The enMotion Automated Touchless Sanitizer Dispenser provides fast response, no-touch dispensing to help reduce germs on hands. The enMotion Foam Hand Sanitizer with moisturizers is formulated with aloe and other conditioners that help protect against dry skin, while killing germs on contact.
The adjustable portion control setting feature also helps to provide cost savings through prolonged product life between refills and reduced maintenance visits. The dispenser also helps reduce maintenance time with high capacity product and an at-a-glance sight window that allows staff to easily check sanitizer levels. The dispenser features a maintenance switch to deactivate dispensing temporarily, allowing for cleaning while helping to eliminate waste and mess.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs