NEW PRODUCT FLASH: HeartCase Stow-n-Go by HeartStation
To help people locate an AED (automatic external defibrillator) during a cardiac medical emergency — when time is of the essence, HeartStation makes the HeartCase™ — a red heart-shaped cabinet that houses an AED. The latest addition to this line is the HeartCase Stow-n-Go™, which can be removed from the wall and carried to the person in need. Its red color and distinctive heart shape makes the case easy to identify in a facility, which helps reduce emergency response time and also protects the AED during transport.
The HeartCase Stow-n-Go accommodates AEDS from Philips, Physio-Control, HeartSine (in soft case), and Welch Allyn (no case). It measures 14”H x 14”W x 6 3⁄8”D.
The case features injection molded ABS plastic for strength and durability, with a stainless steel handle; is lightweight (2 pounds) for easy transport; won’t dent, bend, chip, crack, peel, rust, yellow, or corrode; and has no sharp edges. A clear window on the case provides a view of the AED and indicator light.
It includes an instructional sign, hook-and-loop case strap, and mounting bracket. An optional security tie indicates use or tampering. Also optional is a 90 decibel alarm.
The Heart Case also comes in an Extreme Environment model. The case, which measures 18”H x 15.5”W x 6.75” D, is designed for outdoor environments, industrial applications, and where additional security and durability is required (full backplate).
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- LEED Case Study: 100 Years Young
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- NIBS Developing New Building Information Modeling Guideline
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv