To help people locate an AED (automatic external defibrillator) during a cardiac medical emergency — when time is of the essence, HeartStation makes the HeartCase™ — a red heart-shaped cabinet that houses an AED. The latest addition to this line is the HeartCase Stow-n-Go™, which can be removed from the wall and carried to the person in need. Its red color and distinctive heart shape makes the case easy to identify in a facility, which helps reduce emergency response time and also protects the AED during transport.
The HeartCase Stow-n-Go accommodates AEDS from Philips, Physio-Control, HeartSine (in soft case), and Welch Allyn (no case). It measures 14”H x 14”W x 6 3⁄8”D.
The case features injection molded ABS plastic for strength and durability, with a stainless steel handle; is lightweight (2 pounds) for easy transport; won’t dent, bend, chip, crack, peel, rust, yellow, or corrode; and has no sharp edges. A clear window on the case provides a view of the AED and indicator light.
It includes an instructional sign, hook-and-loop case strap, and mounting bracket. An optional security tie indicates use or tampering. Also optional is a 90 decibel alarm.
The Heart Case also comes in an Extreme Environment model. The case, which measures 18”H x 15.5”W x 6.75” D, is designed for outdoor environments, industrial applications, and where additional security and durability is required (full backplate).
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?