To help people locate an AED (automatic external defibrillator) during a cardiac medical emergency — when time is of the essence, HeartStation makes the HeartCase™ — a red heart-shaped cabinet that houses an AED. The latest addition to this line is the HeartCase Stow-n-Go™, which can be removed from the wall and carried to the person in need. Its red color and distinctive heart shape makes the case easy to identify in a facility, which helps reduce emergency response time and also protects the AED during transport.
The HeartCase Stow-n-Go accommodates AEDS from Philips, Physio-Control, HeartSine (in soft case), and Welch Allyn (no case). It measures 14”H x 14”W x 6 3⁄8”D.
The case features injection molded ABS plastic for strength and durability, with a stainless steel handle; is lightweight (2 pounds) for easy transport; won’t dent, bend, chip, crack, peel, rust, yellow, or corrode; and has no sharp edges. A clear window on the case provides a view of the AED and indicator light.
It includes an instructional sign, hook-and-loop case strap, and mounting bracket. An optional security tie indicates use or tampering. Also optional is a 90 decibel alarm.
The Heart Case also comes in an Extreme Environment model. The case, which measures 18”H x 15.5”W x 6.75” D, is designed for outdoor environments, industrial applications, and where additional security and durability is required (full backplate).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management