NEW PRODUCT FLASH: "Model ES" UPS By Controlled Power
The new “Model ES” Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) has been introduced by Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical grade electrical power solutions.
This new UPS unit offers innovative design, ease of installation, and user-friendly operation. The “Model ES” provides conditioned, continuous backup power to facility managers’ mission critical applications.
Available in 4500 VA to 15500 VA single phase sizes, this true online, double conversion UPS provides extended battery backup, without the need for additional enclosures, and it is available with an internal computer grade isolation transformer.
A full featured, color, high resolution, LCD touchscreen monitor provides users quick access to the “Model ES” UPS electrical parameters, system status and diagnostics, and event logs. Additional features include extensive input and output voltage configurations, a secure maintenance bypass system, full network communications capabilities, user specified output distribution receptacles and/or breakers, and an intelligent battery management system.
The units, which come with a three-year warranty, are ideal for use with IT network server rooms, small-to-medium data centers, industrial controls and automation, healthcare IT networks, and business continuity applications requiring extended run time.
Cabinet Style S measures: 17″W x 36.5″D x 37.5″H
Cabinet Style T measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
Optional External Battery Cabinet measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
UL 1778 and C-UL Canadian National Standard C22.2, No. 107.1 M01
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions