The new “Model ES” Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) has been introduced by Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical grade electrical power solutions.
This new UPS unit offers innovative design, ease of installation, and user-friendly operation. The “Model ES” provides conditioned, continuous backup power to facility managers’ mission critical applications.
Available in 4500 VA to 15500 VA single phase sizes, this true online, double conversion UPS provides extended battery backup, without the need for additional enclosures, and it is available with an internal computer grade isolation transformer.
A full featured, color, high resolution, LCD touchscreen monitor provides users quick access to the “Model ES” UPS electrical parameters, system status and diagnostics, and event logs. Additional features include extensive input and output voltage configurations, a secure maintenance bypass system, full network communications capabilities, user specified output distribution receptacles and/or breakers, and an intelligent battery management system.
The units, which come with a three-year warranty, are ideal for use with IT network server rooms, small-to-medium data centers, industrial controls and automation, healthcare IT networks, and business continuity applications requiring extended run time.
Cabinet Style S measures: 17″W x 36.5″D x 37.5″H
Cabinet Style T measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
Optional External Battery Cabinet measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
UL 1778 and C-UL Canadian National Standard C22.2, No. 107.1 M01
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts