NEW PRODUCT FLASH: "Model ES" UPS By Controlled Power
The new “Model ES” Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) has been introduced by Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical grade electrical power solutions.
This new UPS unit offers innovative design, ease of installation, and user-friendly operation. The “Model ES” provides conditioned, continuous backup power to facility managers’ mission critical applications.
Available in 4500 VA to 15500 VA single phase sizes, this true online, double conversion UPS provides extended battery backup, without the need for additional enclosures, and it is available with an internal computer grade isolation transformer.
A full featured, color, high resolution, LCD touchscreen monitor provides users quick access to the “Model ES” UPS electrical parameters, system status and diagnostics, and event logs. Additional features include extensive input and output voltage configurations, a secure maintenance bypass system, full network communications capabilities, user specified output distribution receptacles and/or breakers, and an intelligent battery management system.
The units, which come with a three-year warranty, are ideal for use with IT network server rooms, small-to-medium data centers, industrial controls and automation, healthcare IT networks, and business continuity applications requiring extended run time.
Cabinet Style S measures: 17″W x 36.5″D x 37.5″H
Cabinet Style T measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
Optional External Battery Cabinet measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
UL 1778 and C-UL Canadian National Standard C22.2, No. 107.1 M01
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable