The new “Model ES” Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) has been introduced by Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical grade electrical power solutions.
This new UPS unit offers innovative design, ease of installation, and user-friendly operation. The “Model ES” provides conditioned, continuous backup power to facility managers’ mission critical applications.
Available in 4500 VA to 15500 VA single phase sizes, this true online, double conversion UPS provides extended battery backup, without the need for additional enclosures, and it is available with an internal computer grade isolation transformer.
A full featured, color, high resolution, LCD touchscreen monitor provides users quick access to the “Model ES” UPS electrical parameters, system status and diagnostics, and event logs. Additional features include extensive input and output voltage configurations, a secure maintenance bypass system, full network communications capabilities, user specified output distribution receptacles and/or breakers, and an intelligent battery management system.
The units, which come with a three-year warranty, are ideal for use with IT network server rooms, small-to-medium data centers, industrial controls and automation, healthcare IT networks, and business continuity applications requiring extended run time.
Cabinet Style S measures: 17″W x 36.5″D x 37.5″H
Cabinet Style T measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
Optional External Battery Cabinet measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
UL 1778 and C-UL Canadian National Standard C22.2, No. 107.1 M01
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?