The new “Model ES” Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) has been introduced by Controlled Power Company, a Troy, MI-based manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and medical grade electrical power solutions.
This new UPS unit offers innovative design, ease of installation, and user-friendly operation. The “Model ES” provides conditioned, continuous backup power to facility managers’ mission critical applications.
Available in 4500 VA to 15500 VA single phase sizes, this true online, double conversion UPS provides extended battery backup, without the need for additional enclosures, and it is available with an internal computer grade isolation transformer.
A full featured, color, high resolution, LCD touchscreen monitor provides users quick access to the “Model ES” UPS electrical parameters, system status and diagnostics, and event logs. Additional features include extensive input and output voltage configurations, a secure maintenance bypass system, full network communications capabilities, user specified output distribution receptacles and/or breakers, and an intelligent battery management system.
The units, which come with a three-year warranty, are ideal for use with IT network server rooms, small-to-medium data centers, industrial controls and automation, healthcare IT networks, and business continuity applications requiring extended run time.
Cabinet Style S measures: 17″W x 36.5″D x 37.5″H
Cabinet Style T measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
Optional External Battery Cabinet measures: 22.5″W x 36.5″D x 49″H
UL 1778 and C-UL Canadian National Standard C22.2, No. 107.1 M01
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management