The Sketch R series from Trendway is a sleek, tailored seating line with numerous features. Available in high-back, mid-back, conference, and stool models, Sketch is offered at a competitive price point.
Sketch R seating can support 300 pounds, and standard ergonomic features include built-in lumbar support, effortless 2-to-1 ratio synchronized tilt mechanism, pneumatic seat height adjustment, five-position tilt lock, and tilt tension control adjustment. The series offers a choice of four mechanisms, loop or adjustable arms, and a polished aluminum base and arm option.
As with all Trendway seating, Sketch R is Indoor Advantage Gold® certified for indoor air quality by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems).
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management