The Sketch R series from Trendway is a sleek, tailored seating line with numerous features. Available in high-back, mid-back, conference, and stool models, Sketch is offered at a competitive price point.
Sketch R seating can support 300 pounds, and standard ergonomic features include built-in lumbar support, effortless 2-to-1 ratio synchronized tilt mechanism, pneumatic seat height adjustment, five-position tilt lock, and tilt tension control adjustment. The series offers a choice of four mechanisms, loop or adjustable arms, and a polished aluminum base and arm option.
As with all Trendway seating, Sketch R is Indoor Advantage Gold® certified for indoor air quality by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems).
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation