The Sketch R series from Trendway is a sleek, tailored seating line with numerous features. Available in high-back, mid-back, conference, and stool models, Sketch is offered at a competitive price point.
Sketch R seating can support 300 pounds, and standard ergonomic features include built-in lumbar support, effortless 2-to-1 ratio synchronized tilt mechanism, pneumatic seat height adjustment, five-position tilt lock, and tilt tension control adjustment. The series offers a choice of four mechanisms, loop or adjustable arms, and a polished aluminum base and arm option.
As with all Trendway seating, Sketch R is Indoor Advantage Gold® certified for indoor air quality by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems).
You might like:
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- DCIM For Facility Management
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- Friday Funny: The Cats Take The Rats
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Plastic Cooling Tower Survives Test Of Time