By James C. Elledge, IFMA Fellow, CFM, FMA, RPA, RIAQM
Published in the March 2011 issue of Today’s Facility Manager
Q Can you recommend a meeting room scheduling program that can also print out customized room signs? We’ve been using Meeting Room Manager, but it’s not meeting all our needs.
Cooperative of American Physicians
Los Angeles, CA
A Before we throw the baby out with the bath water, let’s take another look. From my understanding, Meeting Room Manager uses SQL for its database. If so, then you could use Microsoft Access to create a query with the data for the signage. Then, using something like Word or Publisher, you could import the information from Access and create your signs on demand.
Not knowing what type of signs you need makes it difficult to recommend a specific program. You can review other similar programs by conducting a Google search to see if you can find one with the extra desired features.
All questions have been submitted via the “Ask The Expert” portion of the magazine’s web site. To pose a question, visit this link.
You might like:
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Seven Ways To “Green” The Landscape For Earth Day
- Response Team 1 Fuels Growth with Acquisitions and a Major Investment
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Nestlé Purina Factories Achieve Zero Waste To Landfill Status
- Illegal Logging Focus Of LEED Pilot Credit
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Safety Netting At MLB Parks Protects More Fans
- 2016 Flooring Design Award Winners Named
- Partnership To Renew Higher Ed
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- Facility Executive Announces 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards
- New Research Campus Inspired By Cradle to Cradle Principles
- What You Need To Know About Changes To NFPA 70E
- FM SOLUTIONS 2015 (Audio)