Energy is the largest operating expense for commercial buildings, and more site electricity is consumed for lighting than for any other end use category, such as cooling, ventilation, or refrigeration. Therefore, planning for lighting management systems in building renovations, retrofits, and new construction is crucial for ensuring lighting energy savings, meeting sustainability and code mandates, driving building energy efficiency, and enhancing occupant comfort and productivity.
This webinar will cover all of these topics and will review traditional lighting management strategies, and newer technologies such as digital lighting controls, wireless systems, advanced daylighting and window shade controls. Case studies from real buildings that demonstrate how lighting controls save energy and enhance occupant satisfaction will also be presented.
* Understand the latest lighting control technologies
* Learn how to reach energy and sustainability goals through applying lighting management
* Learn from case studies on how occupant satisfaction and energy savings was achieved through lighting controls
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms