Today, facility and risk managers, architects and specifiers are being asked to do so much more than just build and renovate spaces. They are charged with creating dynamic places that connect the purpose, values and objectives of an organization with its people. They have to manage a complex web of issues from work processes and technology to communications, while considering design, comfort, sustainability, life-safety and compliance in a litigious environment. And they have to do it with tighter budgets and shrinking time frames.
The world has clearly changed. Johnsonite chooses to see these issues as an opportunity rather than a problem. In fact, they’ve redesigned their company to provide customers with customized flooring solutions that help them meet their business objectives. Johnsonite strives to help customers redefine their interior environments so they become investments in human capital, rather than simply operating expenses. As the leader in specialty flooring industry, Johnsonite is showing clients how integrating design with life-safety can enhance employee productivity and help companies attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention