Johnsonite Launches TFM Resilient Flooring Channel
Today, facility and risk managers, architects and specifiers are being asked to do so much more than just build and renovate spaces. They are charged with creating dynamic places that connect the purpose, values and objectives of an organization with its people. They have to manage a complex web of issues from work processes and technology to communications, while considering design, comfort, sustainability, life-safety and compliance in a litigious environment. And they have to do it with tighter budgets and shrinking time frames.
The world has clearly changed. Johnsonite chooses to see these issues as an opportunity rather than a problem. In fact, they’ve redesigned their company to provide customers with customized flooring solutions that help them meet their business objectives. Johnsonite strives to help customers redefine their interior environments so they become investments in human capital, rather than simply operating expenses. As the leader in specialty flooring industry, Johnsonite is showing clients how integrating design with life-safety can enhance employee productivity and help companies attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ