Today, facility and risk managers, architects and specifiers are being asked to do so much more than just build and renovate spaces. They are charged with creating dynamic places that connect the purpose, values and objectives of an organization with its people. They have to manage a complex web of issues from work processes and technology to communications, while considering design, comfort, sustainability, life-safety and compliance in a litigious environment. And they have to do it with tighter budgets and shrinking time frames.
The world has clearly changed. Johnsonite chooses to see these issues as an opportunity rather than a problem. In fact, they’ve redesigned their company to provide customers with customized flooring solutions that help them meet their business objectives. Johnsonite strives to help customers redefine their interior environments so they become investments in human capital, rather than simply operating expenses. As the leader in specialty flooring industry, Johnsonite is showing clients how integrating design with life-safety can enhance employee productivity and help companies attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management