The latest drapery offering from Brentano balances classic sensibility with groundbreaking fibers for an innovative addition to the Brentano Green label.
“Elegant Silhouette” comes in two shades and is woven from 100% natural bamboo fiber that in the past has been primarily used in the apparel industry. In contrast to bamboo viscose, this natural bamboo fiber goes through a process that includes braising, crushing, decomposing, and refining the material.
The natural bamboo fiber extracting process allows the fiber to maintain bamboo’s inherent characteristics such as luxurious luster, excellent moisture absorbency, high resistance to microorganisms and sunlight, and the ability to act as a deodorizer. Additionally, the fine yarn is structurally similar to linen, and shares the qualities of a supple hand and outstanding drape. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and is retted with enzymes, making it a part of the Brentano Green label. The company is located in Wheeling, IL.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- Physical Security Planning
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms