NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Drapery From Brentano
The latest drapery offering from Brentano balances classic sensibility with groundbreaking fibers for an innovative addition to the Brentano Green label.
“Elegant Silhouette” comes in two shades and is woven from 100% natural bamboo fiber that in the past has been primarily used in the apparel industry. In contrast to bamboo viscose, this natural bamboo fiber goes through a process that includes braising, crushing, decomposing, and refining the material.
The natural bamboo fiber extracting process allows the fiber to maintain bamboo’s inherent characteristics such as luxurious luster, excellent moisture absorbency, high resistance to microorganisms and sunlight, and the ability to act as a deodorizer. Additionally, the fine yarn is structurally similar to linen, and shares the qualities of a supple hand and outstanding drape. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and is retted with enzymes, making it a part of the Brentano Green label. The company is located in Wheeling, IL.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices