The latest drapery offering from Brentano balances classic sensibility with groundbreaking fibers for an innovative addition to the Brentano Green label.
“Elegant Silhouette” comes in two shades and is woven from 100% natural bamboo fiber that in the past has been primarily used in the apparel industry. In contrast to bamboo viscose, this natural bamboo fiber goes through a process that includes braising, crushing, decomposing, and refining the material.
The natural bamboo fiber extracting process allows the fiber to maintain bamboo’s inherent characteristics such as luxurious luster, excellent moisture absorbency, high resistance to microorganisms and sunlight, and the ability to act as a deodorizer. Additionally, the fine yarn is structurally similar to linen, and shares the qualities of a supple hand and outstanding drape. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and is retted with enzymes, making it a part of the Brentano Green label. The company is located in Wheeling, IL.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades