The latest drapery offering from Brentano balances classic sensibility with groundbreaking fibers for an innovative addition to the Brentano Green label.
“Elegant Silhouette” comes in two shades and is woven from 100% natural bamboo fiber that in the past has been primarily used in the apparel industry. In contrast to bamboo viscose, this natural bamboo fiber goes through a process that includes braising, crushing, decomposing, and refining the material.
The natural bamboo fiber extracting process allows the fiber to maintain bamboo’s inherent characteristics such as luxurious luster, excellent moisture absorbency, high resistance to microorganisms and sunlight, and the ability to act as a deodorizer. Additionally, the fine yarn is structurally similar to linen, and shares the qualities of a supple hand and outstanding drape. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and is retted with enzymes, making it a part of the Brentano Green label. The company is located in Wheeling, IL.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?