The latest drapery offering from Brentano balances classic sensibility with groundbreaking fibers for an innovative addition to the Brentano Green label.
“Elegant Silhouette” comes in two shades and is woven from 100% natural bamboo fiber that in the past has been primarily used in the apparel industry. In contrast to bamboo viscose, this natural bamboo fiber goes through a process that includes braising, crushing, decomposing, and refining the material.
The natural bamboo fiber extracting process allows the fiber to maintain bamboo’s inherent characteristics such as luxurious luster, excellent moisture absorbency, high resistance to microorganisms and sunlight, and the ability to act as a deodorizer. Additionally, the fine yarn is structurally similar to linen, and shares the qualities of a supple hand and outstanding drape. Bamboo is a rapidly renewable resource and is retted with enzymes, making it a part of the Brentano Green label. The company is located in Wheeling, IL.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs