NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Green Works From Clorox
The Green Works line of commercial cleaning products from Clorox Commercial Solutions is formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients.
Each cleaner is 95-99% naturally derived, and the ingredients are listed on the label (these include essential oils, filtered water, coconut based cleaning agents, mineral based ingredients, and corn based ethanol). The products are recognized and certified by Sierra Club, EPA’s Design for the Environment, and Green Seal.
The Green Works products are available in both Concentrates (seen here) and Ready to Use formulas. The Concentrates product line, all 99% natural, includes the following—
- General Purpose Cleaner, a grease cutting solution
- Bathroom Cleaner, which removes soap scum, hard water, and rust
- Floor Cleaner, which cuts through dirt and grime and is pH neutral
- Glass Cleaner, which cuts through tough filmy residue to clean to a shine
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?