The Green Works line of commercial cleaning products from Clorox Commercial Solutions is formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients.
Each cleaner is 95-99% naturally derived, and the ingredients are listed on the label (these include essential oils, filtered water, coconut based cleaning agents, mineral based ingredients, and corn based ethanol). The products are recognized and certified by Sierra Club, EPA’s Design for the Environment, and Green Seal.
The Green Works products are available in both Concentrates (seen here) and Ready to Use formulas. The Concentrates product line, all 99% natural, includes the following—
- General Purpose Cleaner, a grease cutting solution
- Bathroom Cleaner, which removes soap scum, hard water, and rust
- Floor Cleaner, which cuts through dirt and grime and is pH neutral
- Glass Cleaner, which cuts through tough filmy residue to clean to a shine
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades