NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Green Works From Clorox
The Green Works line of commercial cleaning products from Clorox Commercial Solutions is formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients.
Each cleaner is 95-99% naturally derived, and the ingredients are listed on the label (these include essential oils, filtered water, coconut based cleaning agents, mineral based ingredients, and corn based ethanol). The products are recognized and certified by Sierra Club, EPA’s Design for the Environment, and Green Seal.
The Green Works products are available in both Concentrates (seen here) and Ready to Use formulas. The Concentrates product line, all 99% natural, includes the following—
- General Purpose Cleaner, a grease cutting solution
- Bathroom Cleaner, which removes soap scum, hard water, and rust
- Floor Cleaner, which cuts through dirt and grime and is pH neutral
- Glass Cleaner, which cuts through tough filmy residue to clean to a shine
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ