The Green Works line of commercial cleaning products from Clorox Commercial Solutions is formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients.
Each cleaner is 95-99% naturally derived, and the ingredients are listed on the label (these include essential oils, filtered water, coconut based cleaning agents, mineral based ingredients, and corn based ethanol). The products are recognized and certified by Sierra Club, EPA’s Design for the Environment, and Green Seal.
The Green Works products are available in both Concentrates (seen here) and Ready to Use formulas. The Concentrates product line, all 99% natural, includes the following—
- General Purpose Cleaner, a grease cutting solution
- Bathroom Cleaner, which removes soap scum, hard water, and rust
- Floor Cleaner, which cuts through dirt and grime and is pH neutral
- Glass Cleaner, which cuts through tough filmy residue to clean to a shine
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices