The Green Works line of commercial cleaning products from Clorox Commercial Solutions is formulated from plant and mineral based ingredients.
Each cleaner is 95-99% naturally derived, and the ingredients are listed on the label (these include essential oils, filtered water, coconut based cleaning agents, mineral based ingredients, and corn based ethanol). The products are recognized and certified by Sierra Club, EPA’s Design for the Environment, and Green Seal.
The Green Works products are available in both Concentrates (seen here) and Ready to Use formulas. The Concentrates product line, all 99% natural, includes the following—
- General Purpose Cleaner, a grease cutting solution
- Bathroom Cleaner, which removes soap scum, hard water, and rust
- Floor Cleaner, which cuts through dirt and grime and is pH neutral
- Glass Cleaner, which cuts through tough filmy residue to clean to a shine
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event