The Spectroline® Marksman™ ultrasonic diagnostic tool from Spectronics Corporation converts and amplifies inaudible ultrasonic sound into audible “natural” sound. This enables building service technicians to easily hear sounds that signify problems such as compressed air leaks and electrical discharge, as well as vacuum, natural gas, propane, refrigerant, seal, and gasket leaks. This allows the technicians to repair these issues before they worsen.
The Marksman uses a two-tiered process to ensure accurate diagnosis. First, the receiver unit converts inaudible sound into audible sound using a process known as heterodyning. Then, the receiver’s Sound Signal Technology™ fine tunes the audible sound into the natural sound emitted by the defect itself. A 10-bar LED display indicates the intensity of incoming signals.
Designed for optimal performance, the MDE-1000 Marksman Master Kit comes with a receiver, full sized headphones, two probes, and an ultrasonic emitter that allows technicians to test for faulty seals, gaskets, and weatherstripping in doors, windows, ductwork, and other unpressurized enclosures. When attached to the receiver, the 12″ hollow probe accentuates air sounds, while the solid contact probe accentuates sounds of wear or grinding inside gears. Standard 9 volt alkaline batteries are included for both the receiver and the emitter. All components are packed in a storage case with foam insert.
You might like:
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit