Falcon Electric, Inc., an Irwindale, CA manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) and power conversion products, has obtained UL (Underwriters Laboratory) listing for its CE approved 220Vac SSG Series UPS product line. These agency listings (UL and the European Union CE) give large companies and systems integrators the ability to install a single UPS product line that has both agency listings.
The SSG Series UPS is designed to operate reliably, providing backup power in a wide range of temperatures. With an operational temperature range of -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C), the SSG is suited for harsh industrial, military, and IT power environments. The SSG Series feature hot swappable batteries with a 10 year life expectancy operating in a 70°F to 80°F environment. When installed in a 122°F (50°C) location, projected battery life is four years.
The 1.5kVA to 3kVA 220Vac SSG Series models are true double-conversion on-line UPSs, which are designed to give users the highest level of protection against a wide spectrum of power problems. These units provide clean, tightly regulated, sinewave output power even when operating from a “dirty” incoming AC power source. The SSG Series acts like an electronic firewall between incoming “dirty” power, protecting sensitive microprocessor based equipment.
For unattended operating system (OS) shutdown and monitoring of the UPS system, Falcon’s UPSilon® shutdown and management software supports Windows® platforms, including Version 7 and Server Version 2008 R2, as well as Novell NetWare® 5 & 6, Linux, and FreeBSD. UPSilon for UNIX is available at an additional cost and supports most popular UNIX platform and OS versions.
For remote monitoring and management of industrial networks, including humidity, smoke, physical entry, and water detection, users may purchase an optional USHA SNMP/HTTP agent board that installs directly inside the UPS, providing a TCP-IP addressable, 10/100 Ethernet communication node. The USHA supports IPv4, IPv6, SNMPv3, and RADIUS. The SSG Series Ultra features Remote Emergency Power Off (REPO) with NFPA-70, NEC 645-11 compliant operation.
The 120Vac and 220Vac SSG Series also features load segment control, input power factor correction (PFC), and a precision output voltage regulation. Prices range from $1,690 for the 1.5kVA model (SSG1.5KRM-2) to $3,489 for the standard 3kVA model (SSG3KRM-2).
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention