OSCRE And CoreNet Collaborate To Advance Technology Adoption
OSCRE (the Open Standards Consortium for Real Estate), announced it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding together with CoreNet Global, with the aim of advancing the use of technology in the real estate sector to the benefit of both sets of members and wider real property industry. The two organizations will become more closely acquainted with each other’s goals and leverage the knowledge and insights of the respective memberships required to deliver best practice business processes around the use of technology in sharing data.
OSCRE and CoreNet Global will collaborate and co-ordinate their research and development efforts in order to take mutual advantage of work already accomplished; foster alignment of objectives; ensure standards development work is effectively co-ordinated; and work together to help prevent the proliferation of competing and duplicative efforts.
“CoreNet Global’s long standing commitment to seeing data interoperability and standards for corporate real estate is reflected directly through our partnership with OSCRE,” stated CoreNet Global Vice President of Strategic Communications Richard Kadzis. “Real estate information technology that integrates with the enterprise is now more critical than ever with more complex lease accounting standards taking shape, so OSCRE’s mission has never been more important in this regard.”
Catherine Williams, Chief Executive at OSCRE said: “OSCRE has had a long and close relationship with CoreNet Global, and this agreement is the natural next step for both organizations. An example of the great synergy is that we are already both working on different aspects of the measurement and benchmarking occupancy cost, and collaboration between us will ensure that the benefits in using open standards in real estate processes are accessed by both sets of members.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ