Q. have a concrete parking lot that has several cracks in each slab. Some areas have small cracks, while others have opened up substantially. The slabs that have opened up too much will have to be replaced. Is there a product or process that we can use to keep the smaller cracks from opening up farther and breaking up the concrete beyond repair?
Old National Bank
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention