Energy is the largest operating expense for commercial buildings, and more site electricity is consumed for lighting than for any other end use category, such as cooling, ventilation, or refrigeration. Therefore, planning for lighting management systems in building renovations, retrofits, and new construction is crucial for ensuring lighting energy savings, meeting sustainability and code mandates, driving building energy efficiency, and enhancing occupant comfort and productivity.
This webinar will cover all of these topics and will review traditional lighting management strategies, and newer technologies such as digital lighting controls, wireless systems, advanced daylighting and window shade controls. Case studies from real buildings that demonstrate how lighting controls save energy and enhance occupant satisfaction will also be presented.
* Understand the latest lighting control technologies
* Learn how to reach energy and sustainability goals through applying lighting management
* Learn from case studies on how occupant satisfaction and energy savings was achieved through lighting controls
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power