Join TFM and NEMA for a Free Webinar: Implementing Lighting Management Technologies and Practices to Drive Building Efficiency
Energy is the largest operating expense for commercial buildings, and more site electricity is consumed for lighting than for any other end use category, such as cooling, ventilation, or refrigeration. Therefore, planning for lighting management systems in building renovations, retrofits, and new construction is crucial for ensuring lighting energy savings, meeting sustainability and code mandates, driving building energy efficiency, and enhancing occupant comfort and productivity.
This webinar will cover all of these topics and will review traditional lighting management strategies, and newer technologies such as digital lighting controls, wireless systems, advanced daylighting and window shade controls. Case studies from real buildings that demonstrate how lighting controls save energy and enhance occupant satisfaction will also be presented.
* Understand the latest lighting control technologies
* Learn how to reach energy and sustainability goals through applying lighting management
* Learn from case studies on how occupant satisfaction and energy savings was achieved through lighting controls
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?