Energy is the largest operating expense for commercial buildings, and more site electricity is consumed for lighting than for any other end use category, such as cooling, ventilation, or refrigeration. Therefore, planning for lighting management systems in building renovations, retrofits, and new construction is crucial for ensuring lighting energy savings, meeting sustainability and code mandates, driving building energy efficiency, and enhancing occupant comfort and productivity.
This webinar will cover all of these topics and will review traditional lighting management strategies, and newer technologies such as digital lighting controls, wireless systems, advanced daylighting and window shade controls. Case studies from real buildings that demonstrate how lighting controls save energy and enhance occupant satisfaction will also be presented.
* Understand the latest lighting control technologies
* Learn how to reach energy and sustainability goals through applying lighting management
* Learn from case studies on how occupant satisfaction and energy savings was achieved through lighting controls
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention