The Facility Technologist: Tablet Frenzy! | Handheld computing lends mobility to facilities staff, but Condon advises fms to make sure the need is there before buying.
Professional Development: Not Only Money Is Green | WIn new and existing buildings, sustainable measures render notable budget savings when executed effectively.
Services & Maintenance: Options Abound Above | There are many ceiling choices for all types of facility space needs.
Furniture Trends: Green Certifications Get More Comprehensive | Furniture labeling systems are evolving from single attribute claims to more comprehensive measures.
FM Issue: HazCom Compliance Made Simple | Key to maintaining OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard is familiarity with material safety data sheets.
Hospital Case Study: A Holistic Treatment | After 20 years of operation, A Portsmouth, NH hospital expanded and updated to improve the patient experience.
Renewable Energy: Evaluating A Third-Party Financing Option | Putting projects in motion with outside funding should be considered when the conditions are right.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation