Honeywell has introduced the TB7200, TB7300, and TB7600 BACnet® and ZigBee® wireless mesh communicating thermostats for use with Honeywell’s WEBs-AX™ building automation systems.
These new TB wireless communication thermostats will allow facility managers to maintain and view their thermostats from one central location, which adds a level of control along with the ability to increase energy efficiencies.
The TB7200, TB7300 and TB7600 include models for rooftop units, heat pump and zoning applications, and hotel and commercial fan coil applications. The TB7200 can be used for zone control; the TB7300 for fan coil; and the TB7600 for rooftop and heat pump PIR-ready applications.
The thermostats are menu driven and have an LCD backlit display, designed for easy set up and integration with WEBs-AX. Additional features include:
- An integrated advanced occupancy functionality with PIR models; all models are PIR ready with the addition of the occupancy sensor cover.
- A comprehensive scheduling feature that allows for the ability to monitor controllers remotely
- A multitude of configurable control sequences for faster installer set up
- A multifunction auxiliary output
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention