Honeywell has introduced the TB7200, TB7300, and TB7600 BACnet® and ZigBee® wireless mesh communicating thermostats for use with Honeywell’s WEBs-AX™ building automation systems.
These new TB wireless communication thermostats will allow facility managers to maintain and view their thermostats from one central location, which adds a level of control along with the ability to increase energy efficiencies.
The TB7200, TB7300 and TB7600 include models for rooftop units, heat pump and zoning applications, and hotel and commercial fan coil applications. The TB7200 can be used for zone control; the TB7300 for fan coil; and the TB7600 for rooftop and heat pump PIR-ready applications.
The thermostats are menu driven and have an LCD backlit display, designed for easy set up and integration with WEBs-AX. Additional features include:
- An integrated advanced occupancy functionality with PIR models; all models are PIR ready with the addition of the occupancy sensor cover.
- A comprehensive scheduling feature that allows for the ability to monitor controllers remotely
- A multitude of configurable control sequences for faster installer set up
- A multifunction auxiliary output
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard