Honeywell has introduced the TB7200, TB7300, and TB7600 BACnet® and ZigBee® wireless mesh communicating thermostats for use with Honeywell’s WEBs-AX™ building automation systems.
These new TB wireless communication thermostats will allow facility managers to maintain and view their thermostats from one central location, which adds a level of control along with the ability to increase energy efficiencies.
The TB7200, TB7300 and TB7600 include models for rooftop units, heat pump and zoning applications, and hotel and commercial fan coil applications. The TB7200 can be used for zone control; the TB7300 for fan coil; and the TB7600 for rooftop and heat pump PIR-ready applications.
The thermostats are menu driven and have an LCD backlit display, designed for easy set up and integration with WEBs-AX. Additional features include:
- An integrated advanced occupancy functionality with PIR models; all models are PIR ready with the addition of the occupancy sensor cover.
- A comprehensive scheduling feature that allows for the ability to monitor controllers remotely
- A multitude of configurable control sequences for faster installer set up
- A multifunction auxiliary output
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation