Honeywell has introduced the TB7200, TB7300, and TB7600 BACnet® and ZigBee® wireless mesh communicating thermostats for use with Honeywell’s WEBs-AX™ building automation systems.
These new TB wireless communication thermostats will allow facility managers to maintain and view their thermostats from one central location, which adds a level of control along with the ability to increase energy efficiencies.
The TB7200, TB7300 and TB7600 include models for rooftop units, heat pump and zoning applications, and hotel and commercial fan coil applications. The TB7200 can be used for zone control; the TB7300 for fan coil; and the TB7600 for rooftop and heat pump PIR-ready applications.
The thermostats are menu driven and have an LCD backlit display, designed for easy set up and integration with WEBs-AX. Additional features include:
- An integrated advanced occupancy functionality with PIR models; all models are PIR ready with the addition of the occupancy sensor cover.
- A comprehensive scheduling feature that allows for the ability to monitor controllers remotely
- A multitude of configurable control sequences for faster installer set up
- A multifunction auxiliary output
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs