NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: NW Sign Industries Rolls Out New Division
NW Sign Industries, a full service sign company headquartered in Moorestown, NJ since 1991, has introduced a new service division.
Anchored in Houston, TX, this division has full capabilities in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, California, Texas, Oklahoma, and the Carolinas—focusing on electrical sign repairs; neon, LED and fluorescent lighting maintenance; energy saving lighting retrofits; canopy and awning repair; sign cleaning and inspections; and face replacements.
Services also include reactive maintenance for on call repairs and contract maintenance, which is a customized program at NW Sign Industries designed to meet each individual customer’s needs.
Other aspects of the company’s service include dedicated account managers; a 24/7 call center; regular status reports and a staff of highly trained service specialists. The service division also provides timely on-site response within 48-72 hours for routine service calls. In the event of an emergency, the firm’s natural disaster plan can bring service technicians to the affected area in record time.
NW Sign Industries serves a diverse clientele, including financial institutions, corporations, entertainment venues, municipalities, transportation, universities, healthcare, hospitality, and retail clients.
“We are very excited to roll out this division,” stated Ronald Brodie Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company. “In addition to being a quality sign manufacturer and installer, we now have a division that focuses on benchmarks and best practices for maintenance and repair. As our business continues to grow, we find it essential to bring an added level of service and benefits to our clients,” Brodie explains.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.