NW Sign Industries, a full service sign company headquartered in Moorestown, NJ since 1991, has introduced a new service division.
Anchored in Houston, TX, this division has full capabilities in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, California, Texas, Oklahoma, and the Carolinas—focusing on electrical sign repairs; neon, LED and fluorescent lighting maintenance; energy saving lighting retrofits; canopy and awning repair; sign cleaning and inspections; and face replacements.
Services also include reactive maintenance for on call repairs and contract maintenance, which is a customized program at NW Sign Industries designed to meet each individual customer’s needs.
Other aspects of the company’s service include dedicated account managers; a 24/7 call center; regular status reports and a staff of highly trained service specialists. The service division also provides timely on-site response within 48-72 hours for routine service calls. In the event of an emergency, the firm’s natural disaster plan can bring service technicians to the affected area in record time.
NW Sign Industries serves a diverse clientele, including financial institutions, corporations, entertainment venues, municipalities, transportation, universities, healthcare, hospitality, and retail clients.
“We are very excited to roll out this division,” stated Ronald Brodie Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company. “In addition to being a quality sign manufacturer and installer, we now have a division that focuses on benchmarks and best practices for maintenance and repair. As our business continues to grow, we find it essential to bring an added level of service and benefits to our clients,” Brodie explains.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects