NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Web Portal for HID Identity on Demand Services
HID Global recently extended the benefits of its HID Identity on Demand services to include a secure web portal that enables customers and channel partners to monitor and manage all aspects of card personalization projects, from design and ordering through data transmission, high quality multicolor printing, programming and on-time delivery throughout the world.
Through this service HID has been offering card design, database management, and card personalization, as well as management of administrative tasks of customer ID badging projects since September 2009. With the addition of the new secure web portal, HID Global’s Identity on Demand services further simplify project management while giving customers easier access to HID’s expertise and offering of contactless card technologies.
“Implementing a large badging project as part of a technology upgrade or a rebranding effort can be difficult and requires substantial resources, rock solid security, and IT and logistical support,” said Dennis Caulley, vice president of strategic initiatives with HID Global, an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
“The same goes for managing ongoing badge issuance across many locations and multiple access control systems,” Caulley continued. “The HID Identity on Demand card services portal provides a simple and secure way for customers to upload and communicate data, photos, and other information to our service bureau, while reducing the cost and complexity associated with maintaining and operating a corporate wide badging infrastructure. The portal makes it easier to manage and re-order existing formats, simplifies project status tracking, and gives customers the confidence that their data is protected and their issuance needs can be met within budget and on time with consistently high quality.”
HID Global’s proven Identity on Demand services are designed for corporate end users, but sold through HID’s experienced channel partners who leverage HID’s tools, dedicated project management team, service resources, and bandwidth on behalf of their customers.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices