Tridium Launches TFM Intelligent Buildings Channel
Tridium has unveiled its new Intelligent Buildings Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Buildings have a profound impact on the quality of our lives and the world around us. They enrich our communities, enrich our health and well being, as well as support and enable business. Tridium’s Niagara Framework has transformed how the world operates and manages buildings.
From systems including environmental controls, lighting, security, and power distribution, to building utilities including electric, water, gas and solar, to facility services such as fault detection and diagnosis, maintenance management, continuous commissioning and remote command and control, Niagara is the foundation that creates Intelligent Buildings—ones that use less energy, have lower operating costs, are safer, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver significant ROI and value to building owners and facility management.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.