Tridium has unveiled its new Intelligent Buildings Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Buildings have a profound impact on the quality of our lives and the world around us. They enrich our communities, enrich our health and well being, as well as support and enable business. Tridium’s Niagara Framework has transformed how the world operates and manages buildings.
From systems including environmental controls, lighting, security, and power distribution, to building utilities including electric, water, gas and solar, to facility services such as fault detection and diagnosis, maintenance management, continuous commissioning and remote command and control, Niagara is the foundation that creates Intelligent Buildings—ones that use less energy, have lower operating costs, are safer, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver significant ROI and value to building owners and facility management.
You might like:
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Nova Scotia Community College Adopts SARA For Emergency Alerts
- Friday Funny: Eight Linemen, One Elevator
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Stainless Steel Mounting Posts by Camden Door Controls
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Friday Funny: Park Pissoir Prompts Lawsuit