Tridium has unveiled its new Intelligent Buildings Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Buildings have a profound impact on the quality of our lives and the world around us. They enrich our communities, enrich our health and well being, as well as support and enable business. Tridium’s Niagara Framework has transformed how the world operates and manages buildings.
From systems including environmental controls, lighting, security, and power distribution, to building utilities including electric, water, gas and solar, to facility services such as fault detection and diagnosis, maintenance management, continuous commissioning and remote command and control, Niagara is the foundation that creates Intelligent Buildings—ones that use less energy, have lower operating costs, are safer, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver significant ROI and value to building owners and facility management.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades