Tridium has unveiled its new Intelligent Buildings Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Buildings have a profound impact on the quality of our lives and the world around us. They enrich our communities, enrich our health and well being, as well as support and enable business. Tridium’s Niagara Framework has transformed how the world operates and manages buildings.
From systems including environmental controls, lighting, security, and power distribution, to building utilities including electric, water, gas and solar, to facility services such as fault detection and diagnosis, maintenance management, continuous commissioning and remote command and control, Niagara is the foundation that creates Intelligent Buildings—ones that use less energy, have lower operating costs, are safer, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver significant ROI and value to building owners and facility management.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation