Tridium Launches TFM Intelligent Buildings Channel
Tridium has unveiled its new Intelligent Buildings Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website.
Buildings have a profound impact on the quality of our lives and the world around us. They enrich our communities, enrich our health and well being, as well as support and enable business. Tridium’s Niagara Framework has transformed how the world operates and manages buildings.
From systems including environmental controls, lighting, security, and power distribution, to building utilities including electric, water, gas and solar, to facility services such as fault detection and diagnosis, maintenance management, continuous commissioning and remote command and control, Niagara is the foundation that creates Intelligent Buildings—ones that use less energy, have lower operating costs, are safer, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver significant ROI and value to building owners and facility management.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions