June 2011 Issue (Volume 24, Number 6)
FM Frequency: Pinching Pennies; Counting Quarters | Seemingly small changes to operations can save a significant amount for facilities management.
Professional Development: Keeping Tabs On Facilities | Self evaluation of the condition of organizational assets can be a valuable complement to more comprehensive, often contracted, assessments.
The HVAC Factor: Preventing Legionella | Acoustics are an important factor in occupant productivity, and this holds especially true in education facilities.
Services & Maintenance: Have A Seat | Whether economics or environment is the primary driver, buyers should look at all the angles when considering pre-owned furniture.
Project Management Trends: Enhancing Value | Integrating CAFM data is key for facility managers to maximize the return they reap from information gathering efforts.
FM Issue: Building A Better Future | In January 2011, President Obama announced an initiative to promote energy efficient upgrades, and there are other tools for facility managers as well.
Corporate Headquarters Case Study: Tasty Amenities | The Campbell Soup Company added to the palette at its world headquarters building in Camden, NJ.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
Topic Tags: TFM-June-2011