Last week, on June 1, 2011, TFM and NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) presented an hour-long Webinar providing an overview of how facility managers can implement traditional lighting management strategies—as well as newer technologies such as digital lighting controls, wireless systems, advanced daylighting and window shade controls—to reduce energy use.
The event, which was attended by professionals working in a cross-section of facility types and locations, provided several perspectives, with experts from three NEMA member companies contributing their insight.
Slides from the presentation, “Implementing Lighting Management Technologies and Practices to Drive Building Efficiency,” are now available for download at this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs