NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Solar Powered Charging Stations By Duo-Gard
Duo-Gard Industries, has introduced its solar powered charging stations for cars, bikes, scooters, carts, and motorcycles. This new line of solar stations from the Canton, MI manufacturers includes standard and custom models for facility professionals to choose from.
Duo-Gard’s solar- powered stations are scaled to the size of the project and the charging needs involved. A turnkey approach includes in-house design, engineering, fabrication, and installation services, as well as technical support to specify, plus field support on photovoltaics, inverters, and metering required to connect to the grid.
The structure canopy of the solar panels is engineered with continuous components, completely sealed against rain and snow — unlike other solar canopies with open gaps between the panels. “We use our standard canopy structural and weatherproofing details to create a weathertight structure engineered for all climates,” said Michael Arvidson, executive vice president.
Architectural aesthetics aren’t sacrificed in these stations, he added: “Our in-house capabilities in steel fabrication allow us to offer designers the distinctive custom look and features communities want today. Our stations combine aesthetics, engineering, and value with a sustainable strategy.” Duo-Gard offers stamped drawings in all 50 states.
The stations can be engineered to provide free services or to function with machines for payments, including credit cards, creating a profit center that would help recoup the initial investment. These solar stations are net zero energy structures, producing power that can be both used and stored.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.