The Hayward, CA office of BELFOR USA, serving the greater San Francisco area, has recently added to its document drying and business recovery services by acquiring a Mobile Thermal Vacuum Freeze Dryer. Already in use by BELFOR in other locales, this drying technology in Hayward adds to the company’s West Coast capabilities.
Thermal Vacuum Freeze Drying (TVFD) is a leading technology for drying documents, applying heat while the paper is in a sub-zero vacuum environment. Capable of freezing to -51ºF, the mobile TVFD units can reduce document moisture content to its original state and are considered the most effective method of removing moisture from paper materials.
Transported to the location where a client’s loss has occurred, the freeze drying units provide a solution for large loss events as well as for high value materials that need to be secured on-site. Using the TVFD equipment and other vacuum freeze dryer capabilities, BELFOR technicians can restore a wide range of materials and delicate paper items from single documents to entire libraries and water damaged collections.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices