The Hayward, CA office of BELFOR USA, serving the greater San Francisco area, has recently added to its document drying and business recovery services by acquiring a Mobile Thermal Vacuum Freeze Dryer. Already in use by BELFOR in other locales, this drying technology in Hayward adds to the company’s West Coast capabilities.
Thermal Vacuum Freeze Drying (TVFD) is a leading technology for drying documents, applying heat while the paper is in a sub-zero vacuum environment. Capable of freezing to -51ºF, the mobile TVFD units can reduce document moisture content to its original state and are considered the most effective method of removing moisture from paper materials.
Transported to the location where a client’s loss has occurred, the freeze drying units provide a solution for large loss events as well as for high value materials that need to be secured on-site. Using the TVFD equipment and other vacuum freeze dryer capabilities, BELFOR technicians can restore a wide range of materials and delicate paper items from single documents to entire libraries and water damaged collections.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs