The Hayward, CA office of BELFOR USA, serving the greater San Francisco area, has recently added to its document drying and business recovery services by acquiring a Mobile Thermal Vacuum Freeze Dryer. Already in use by BELFOR in other locales, this drying technology in Hayward adds to the company’s West Coast capabilities.
Thermal Vacuum Freeze Drying (TVFD) is a leading technology for drying documents, applying heat while the paper is in a sub-zero vacuum environment. Capable of freezing to -51ºF, the mobile TVFD units can reduce document moisture content to its original state and are considered the most effective method of removing moisture from paper materials.
Transported to the location where a client’s loss has occurred, the freeze drying units provide a solution for large loss events as well as for high value materials that need to be secured on-site. Using the TVFD equipment and other vacuum freeze dryer capabilities, BELFOR technicians can restore a wide range of materials and delicate paper items from single documents to entire libraries and water damaged collections.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management