The HON Company has issued a Full Lifetime Warranty offering to customers that reflects the office furniture manufacturer’s confidence in the value, quality, and durability of its products.
The terms of the Full Lifetime Warranty, which is applicable to all products manufactured after January 1, 2011, provides two choices in the event a covered product cannot be repaired — The owner can either choose to have the product replaced with something comparable, or they can choose to receive a full—not prorated—refund of the purchase price.
The Full Lifetime Warranty coverage includes all product lines, materials and components. There are exceptions to this are covered under HON’s 12-Year Warranty: electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered); seating ilira®-stretch; laminate surfaces; seating controls; signal seating upholstery fabric; accessories; wood seating; and veneer surfaces. Also, textiles for panel and seating come with a five-Year Warranty.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security