The HON Company has issued a Full Lifetime Warranty offering to customers that reflects the office furniture manufacturer’s confidence in the value, quality, and durability of its products.
The terms of the Full Lifetime Warranty, which is applicable to all products manufactured after January 1, 2011, provides two choices in the event a covered product cannot be repaired — The owner can either choose to have the product replaced with something comparable, or they can choose to receive a full—not prorated—refund of the purchase price.
The Full Lifetime Warranty coverage includes all product lines, materials and components. There are exceptions to this are covered under HON’s 12-Year Warranty: electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered); seating ilira®-stretch; laminate surfaces; seating controls; signal seating upholstery fabric; accessories; wood seating; and veneer surfaces. Also, textiles for panel and seating come with a five-Year Warranty.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management