The HON Company has issued a Full Lifetime Warranty offering to customers that reflects the office furniture manufacturer’s confidence in the value, quality, and durability of its products.
The terms of the Full Lifetime Warranty, which is applicable to all products manufactured after January 1, 2011, provides two choices in the event a covered product cannot be repaired — The owner can either choose to have the product replaced with something comparable, or they can choose to receive a full—not prorated—refund of the purchase price.
The Full Lifetime Warranty coverage includes all product lines, materials and components. There are exceptions to this are covered under HON’s 12-Year Warranty: electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered); seating ilira®-stretch; laminate surfaces; seating controls; signal seating upholstery fabric; accessories; wood seating; and veneer surfaces. Also, textiles for panel and seating come with a five-Year Warranty.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices