Question Of The Week: FACTA Facts
Q. What requirements are there for buildings, managers, and owners with regard to the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA)?
Oklahoma City, OK
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award