Yes, World FM Day is finally here. And in honor of this event, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is holding an interactive Q&A session on Twitter. The goal of the event and others today is to promote facility management‘s ideals worldwide, not only within the profession and industry, but also among governments and the general public.
Here’s how to participate:
* Simply follow IFMA on Twitter.
* Use the hashtag #worldfmday in your tweets.
* Respond to questions by including Q1, Q2, etc. in your tweets.
In conjunction with Global FM, IFMA and other member organizations on six different continents will celebrate World FM Day by organizing events such as luncheons, seminars, and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facility management.
For more on World FM Day, watch this brief video inviting you to participate:
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security