Yes, World FM Day is finally here. And in honor of this event, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is holding an interactive Q&A session on Twitter. The goal of the event and others today is to promote facility management‘s ideals worldwide, not only within the profession and industry, but also among governments and the general public.
Here’s how to participate:
* Simply follow IFMA on Twitter.
* Use the hashtag #worldfmday in your tweets.
* Respond to questions by including Q1, Q2, etc. in your tweets.
In conjunction with Global FM, IFMA and other member organizations on six different continents will celebrate World FM Day by organizing events such as luncheons, seminars, and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facility management.
For more on World FM Day, watch this brief video inviting you to participate:
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis