Yes, World FM Day is finally here. And in honor of this event, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is holding an interactive Q&A session on Twitter. The goal of the event and others today is to promote facility management‘s ideals worldwide, not only within the profession and industry, but also among governments and the general public.
Here’s how to participate:
* Simply follow IFMA on Twitter.
* Use the hashtag #worldfmday in your tweets.
* Respond to questions by including Q1, Q2, etc. in your tweets.
In conjunction with Global FM, IFMA and other member organizations on six different continents will celebrate World FM Day by organizing events such as luncheons, seminars, and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facility management.
For more on World FM Day, watch this brief video inviting you to participate:
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation