Yes, World FM Day is finally here. And in honor of this event, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is holding an interactive Q&A session on Twitter. The goal of the event and others today is to promote facility management‘s ideals worldwide, not only within the profession and industry, but also among governments and the general public.
Here’s how to participate:
* Simply follow IFMA on Twitter.
* Use the hashtag #worldfmday in your tweets.
* Respond to questions by including Q1, Q2, etc. in your tweets.
In conjunction with Global FM, IFMA and other member organizations on six different continents will celebrate World FM Day by organizing events such as luncheons, seminars, and workshops, or by undertaking any other activity to celebrate and promote facility management.
For more on World FM Day, watch this brief video inviting you to participate:
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management