Best Label Or Sign Could Win A Kindle!
Labels or signs made with a DuraLabel printer is the theme of the DuraLabel Label & Sign Photo Contest which wraps up on Sunday, July 31. Contest winners receive a free Kindle 3G ($189 value) for submitting the most interesting photo.
All the basic concepts of photography apply – so think colorful, vibrant, vivid, dramatic, light, dark, contrasty, black and white, artificial light, daylight, subdued light. DuraLabel is actively seeking photos that illustrate the following:
- Extreme weather conditions
- Arc flash labels
- Construction sites
- Valve tags
- Solar panel labels
- RTK labels
- Workplace safety
- Equipment marking
- Confined space marking
- Aisle and floor marking
- Electrical marking
- Exit and evacuation
- Hazardous waste
- Fire protection
- Rack and bin marking
- OSHA safety signs and labels
- Way finding signs and labels
- GHS labeling
- Wire & cable marking
- Electrical hazards
- Scaffold safety
- Quality control
- Code and standard compliance
The contest ends soon. For full contest information including rules, visit this link.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.