The BOMI International Board of Directors has elected a slate of officers (installed as of July 1, 2011). Dolores A. Bocian, RPA, FMA is the new Chairman. Vyetta Sunderland, RPA, CPM, BOMI International’s current Chairman, has remained on the Board as Immediate Former Chairman. Greg Grainger, RPA, CPM, CCIM is the Vice Chairman, and Dave Fagone, RPA is Secretary/Treasurer.
Bocian is a New Jersey-based senior property manager with Grubb & Ellis Management Services, Inc. Previously, she was vice president of property management for Sudler Management Company, where she managed approximately 7.5 million square feet in eight states. In addition to various positions of responsibility as a Trustee of BOMI International, she is a past president of BOMA New Jersey and is an active member of BOMA International.
Grainger is the managing director in charge of property management operations in the Dallas region for Jones Lang LaSalle. Previously, he oversaw property management in the same region for CB Richard Ellis. Prior to that, he was with Trammell Crow Company. Grainger is Secretary/Treasurer of the BOMA Southwest Region and is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
Fagone is the president of Servus Management Corporation in Hartford, CT, where he is responsible for supervising, planning, and directing the daily property management operations for the four million square feet of properties under the management. He is a past president and current director of BOMA, Greater Hartford.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management