The BOMI International Board of Directors has elected a slate of officers (installed as of July 1, 2011). Dolores A. Bocian, RPA, FMA is the new Chairman. Vyetta Sunderland, RPA, CPM, BOMI International’s current Chairman, has remained on the Board as Immediate Former Chairman. Greg Grainger, RPA, CPM, CCIM is the Vice Chairman, and Dave Fagone, RPA is Secretary/Treasurer.
Bocian is a New Jersey-based senior property manager with Grubb & Ellis Management Services, Inc. Previously, she was vice president of property management for Sudler Management Company, where she managed approximately 7.5 million square feet in eight states. In addition to various positions of responsibility as a Trustee of BOMI International, she is a past president of BOMA New Jersey and is an active member of BOMA International.
Grainger is the managing director in charge of property management operations in the Dallas region for Jones Lang LaSalle. Previously, he oversaw property management in the same region for CB Richard Ellis. Prior to that, he was with Trammell Crow Company. Grainger is Secretary/Treasurer of the BOMA Southwest Region and is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) and the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors.
Fagone is the president of Servus Management Corporation in Hartford, CT, where he is responsible for supervising, planning, and directing the daily property management operations for the four million square feet of properties under the management. He is a past president and current director of BOMA, Greater Hartford.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation