The DYMO LabelWriter 450 line of products gives a professional edge to the office technology capabilities of small organizations, to improve their productivity and efficiency. Facility professionals can maximize productivity by printing address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges, postage, and other items — all with a professional, clean appearance.
These DYMO tools eliminate the need to print sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. The LabelWriter 450 printers connect to PCs or Macs and print labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Outlook®, QuickBooks, CardScan®, and other popular programs. The compact design of these DYMO printers mean they can fit on desks, carts, or other small areas.
There are six models in the Label Writer product family, and two are the 450 Turbo and the 450 Twin Turbo (shown here). Both of those models: print up to 71 labels per minute; create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word or Outlook and other programs; come with DYMO Label Software that makes it simple to design professional looking labels and manage address books; quickly create a “one-off” label with the Quick Print widget; correct US addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer™ software (requires Internet connection); convert stacks of paper documents to space saving digital files with DYMO File™ LT software; come with USB cable, Quick Start Guide and DYMO Stamps™ starter roll; and allow for quick set up.
In addition to the above features, the 450 Twin Turbo model has a two roll printing capability; prints address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label roll; and maximizes productivity (users can load two rolls of the same labels and automatically switch to the second roll when the first runs out).
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Cyber Security In Real Estate