The DYMO LabelWriter 450 line of products gives a professional edge to the office technology capabilities of small organizations, to improve their productivity and efficiency. Facility professionals can maximize productivity by printing address labels, shipping labels, file folder labels, name badges, postage, and other items — all with a professional, clean appearance.
These DYMO tools eliminate the need to print sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. The LabelWriter 450 printers connect to PCs or Macs and print labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Outlook®, QuickBooks, CardScan®, and other popular programs. The compact design of these DYMO printers mean they can fit on desks, carts, or other small areas.
There are six models in the Label Writer product family, and two are the 450 Turbo and the 450 Twin Turbo (shown here). Both of those models: print up to 71 labels per minute; create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word or Outlook and other programs; come with DYMO Label Software that makes it simple to design professional looking labels and manage address books; quickly create a “one-off” label with the Quick Print widget; correct US addresses and ZIP+4 codes with included Address Fixer™ software (requires Internet connection); convert stacks of paper documents to space saving digital files with DYMO File™ LT software; come with USB cable, Quick Start Guide and DYMO Stamps™ starter roll; and allow for quick set up.
In addition to the above features, the 450 Twin Turbo model has a two roll printing capability; prints address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label roll; and maximizes productivity (users can load two rolls of the same labels and automatically switch to the second roll when the first runs out).
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs