NEW PRODUCT FLASH: PAN200 Series Duct Leakage Tester From TSI
The Positive and Negative Duct Accreditation (PANDA) System, PAN200 Series recently introduced by TSI is designed to provide fast, accurate duct leakage detection, as well as duct performance measurements. The PAN200 Series offers a best in class automated solution to quantify air leakage in ductwork and other areas.
Packaged with the TSI VELOCICALC® 9565-P and DP-Calc Micromanometer 5825, the PAN200 series offers real-time leakage rate calculations, monitors barometric pressure and temperature, generates a Pass/Fail result, and simplifies report generation and documentation by downloading stored data. The system can also print out leakage test results when coupled with a Model 8934 Portable Printer.
Its distinctive design allows the PANDA System to test a full range of pressures, and to conduct both positive and negative duct leakage tests in one system. Equipped with a high flow fan for large duct sections, the PAN200 series pressurizes the duct quickly, allowing testing to begin in minutes. The PANDA System also helps to ensure compliance with SMACNA, EN12237, EN1507, and EUROVENT 2/2 standards, which enhances energy savings in buildings. The system fits in the back of vans and trucks for ease of transportation.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.