The Revolution Reception™ Table from PS Furniture is a portable, stackable furniture item designed to reduce the storage space facility managers need for pedestal type reception tables in their buildings.
The tables are designed around a patented table core technology that yields a high pressure laminate table top at a fraction of the weight of conventional tables. This same technology allows Revolution Reception Tables, ranging from 12 to 15 pounds, to be stored flat. This disc-like storage capability makes it possible to fit 20 complete tables through a standard doorway or inside a standard passenger elevator.
The table bases are available in brushed silver or black, and the table top surfaces come in a variety of colors (standard, premium, and WilsonArt HD). With a choice of Wilsonart laminate finishes (Metallic Silver seen here), PS Furniture’s MAXX Edge, and a 30mm profile, the Revolution Lightweight Reception Tables do not require a covering, which can save time in set up and breakdown.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security