The Revolution Reception™ Table from PS Furniture is a portable, stackable furniture item designed to reduce the storage space facility managers need for pedestal type reception tables in their buildings.
The tables are designed around a patented table core technology that yields a high pressure laminate table top at a fraction of the weight of conventional tables. This same technology allows Revolution Reception Tables, ranging from 12 to 15 pounds, to be stored flat. This disc-like storage capability makes it possible to fit 20 complete tables through a standard doorway or inside a standard passenger elevator.
The table bases are available in brushed silver or black, and the table top surfaces come in a variety of colors (standard, premium, and WilsonArt HD). With a choice of Wilsonart laminate finishes (Metallic Silver seen here), PS Furniture’s MAXX Edge, and a 30mm profile, the Revolution Lightweight Reception Tables do not require a covering, which can save time in set up and breakdown.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis