The Revolution Reception™ Table from PS Furniture is a portable, stackable furniture item designed to reduce the storage space facility managers need for pedestal type reception tables in their buildings.
The tables are designed around a patented table core technology that yields a high pressure laminate table top at a fraction of the weight of conventional tables. This same technology allows Revolution Reception Tables, ranging from 12 to 15 pounds, to be stored flat. This disc-like storage capability makes it possible to fit 20 complete tables through a standard doorway or inside a standard passenger elevator.
The table bases are available in brushed silver or black, and the table top surfaces come in a variety of colors (standard, premium, and WilsonArt HD). With a choice of Wilsonart laminate finishes (Metallic Silver seen here), PS Furniture’s MAXX Edge, and a 30mm profile, the Revolution Lightweight Reception Tables do not require a covering, which can save time in set up and breakdown.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?