In addition, SLS service maintenance customers now have the opportunity to access a broader set of services within one SLS support plan that can include Lutron Field Service Engineers
performing technical support and inspection of Lutron interior lighting controls systems. The Lutron Authorized Service Center Subcontractors complement Lutron’s global Service organization. Lutron customers will continue to call Lutron’s 24×7 Technical Support Call Center for system start-up and on-site service support requests, remote support, and service resolution monitoring.
“In today’s intelligent building and energy efficient environment, customers view their lighting control systems as strategic assets. As a result, they expect a robust set of services to support their investment, including the ability to respond quickly to their total lighting needs,” said Todd Habersang, Lutron Electronics sales vice president of Commercial Solutions and Services. “Our relationship with SLS enables LSC to take advantage of the SLS national network of service professionals and immediately expand LSC’s installation and service support presence.”
“SLS is proud to become an authorized subcontractor for Lutron Services Co., Inc., allowing us to use our expertise and reach to their customers benefit,” said Graham Wark, vice president of SLS. “Lighting controls are crucial to our success in providing the best and most efficient lighting installations tailored to any application, and working with Lutron will only benefit our ability to deliver the best possible solutions and support for our customers.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?