Bird-B-Gone has unveiled its new Bird Control Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website. Founded in 1992, Bird-B-Gone’s products have helped solve pest bird problems in commercial, industrial and residential settings across the globe.
Bird-B-Gone offers effective and humane solutions to prevent birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas. Products include Bird Netting and Hardware, Bird Spikes, Electric Track Systems, Live Traps and more. Bird-B-Gone has a devoted team of bird control engineers with over 80 years of combined experience to help in all aspects of bird control including design and installation.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management