Bird-B-Gone has unveiled its new Bird Control Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website. Founded in 1992, Bird-B-Gone’s products have helped solve pest bird problems in commercial, industrial and residential settings across the globe.
Bird-B-Gone offers effective and humane solutions to prevent birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas. Products include Bird Netting and Hardware, Bird Spikes, Electric Track Systems, Live Traps and more. Bird-B-Gone has a devoted team of bird control engineers with over 80 years of combined experience to help in all aspects of bird control including design and installation.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?