Bird-B-Gone has unveiled its new Bird Control Channel on the Today’s Facility Manager website. Founded in 1992, Bird-B-Gone’s products have helped solve pest bird problems in commercial, industrial and residential settings across the globe.
Bird-B-Gone offers effective and humane solutions to prevent birds from landing and roosting in unwanted areas. Products include Bird Netting and Hardware, Bird Spikes, Electric Track Systems, Live Traps and more. Bird-B-Gone has a devoted team of bird control engineers with over 80 years of combined experience to help in all aspects of bird control including design and installation.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms