Bentley Prince Street recently recognized an industry need for modular carpet that offers increased design flexibility and in response, launched three new carpet tile sizes. The company then went to work developing the Tile Configurator. The functionality of the three tile sizes coupled with the convenience of the Tile Configurator makes it an option for designers and facility managers (fms) to conceptualize and improve their current spaces.
The online Tile Configurator is the latest addition to Bentley Prince Street’s carpet tile products and services and aligns with the company’s commitment to sustainable floor covering solutions. Now, designers and fms can create custom surface solutions virtually, selecting from Bentley Prince Street’s selection of modular carpet products. The Tile Configurator offers multiple textures and patterns and recommended installations, including three available carpet tile sizes: 18” x 36”, 24” x 24” and 36” x 36”.
“The Tile Configurator is a tool that allows our customers to experiment with different ideas online and see those ideas come to life in a matter of moments,” says Anthony Minite, president of Bentley Prince Street. The design process also supports the company’s sustainability commitment and Mission Zero® promise.
Bentley Prince Street’s selection of carpet tile products, sizes, and configurations allows fms to find the fit for their facility. The Tile Configurator makes the exploration process convenient by bringing it online. Users begin by choosing a product and colorway, followed by a tile size and installation method. Then, they have the option of viewing their custom tile configuration on a grid, or in a pre-selected room scene. Finally, the Tile Configurator allows users to print, save, or request a sample of their creations.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts