Bentley Prince Street recently recognized an industry need for modular carpet that offers increased design flexibility and in response, launched three new carpet tile sizes. The company then went to work developing the Tile Configurator. The functionality of the three tile sizes coupled with the convenience of the Tile Configurator makes it an option for designers and facility managers (fms) to conceptualize and improve their current spaces.
The online Tile Configurator is the latest addition to Bentley Prince Street’s carpet tile products and services and aligns with the company’s commitment to sustainable floor covering solutions. Now, designers and fms can create custom surface solutions virtually, selecting from Bentley Prince Street’s selection of modular carpet products. The Tile Configurator offers multiple textures and patterns and recommended installations, including three available carpet tile sizes: 18” x 36”, 24” x 24” and 36” x 36”.
“The Tile Configurator is a tool that allows our customers to experiment with different ideas online and see those ideas come to life in a matter of moments,” says Anthony Minite, president of Bentley Prince Street. The design process also supports the company’s sustainability commitment and Mission Zero® promise.
Bentley Prince Street’s selection of carpet tile products, sizes, and configurations allows fms to find the fit for their facility. The Tile Configurator makes the exploration process convenient by bringing it online. Users begin by choosing a product and colorway, followed by a tile size and installation method. Then, they have the option of viewing their custom tile configuration on a grid, or in a pre-selected room scene. Finally, the Tile Configurator allows users to print, save, or request a sample of their creations.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?