Q. What kinds of resources, organizations, or groups unite emergency officials (municipal, state, and federal) with corporate facility professionals?
I’m looking for forums where individuals can discuss, plan, implement, and manage local/regional evacuations, shelter-in-place, and shared facilities for emergencies.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management