New Product Flash: Antimicrobial Washroom Accessories from Bradley
Bradley Corporation, a manufacturer of commercial restroom solutions, recently introduced its new line of washroom accessories equipped with antimicrobial protection to help guard against harmful microbes and create healthier washroom environments.
Bradley’s antimicrobial accessories are designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes including E. coli ATCC 8739 and S. aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592, beginning when the microorganisms first come into contact with the product’s surface. The antimicrobial protection lasts the lifetime of the products so the resilient protection never wears or washes away, providing complete protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
Third-party certified to meet JIS Z 2801:2000 standard for antimicrobial activity and efficacy, Bradley’s antimicrobial protection washroom accessories include grab bars, shower curtains, shower seats, and solid plastic or phenolic core partition door pulls and latches. The shower curtains include styles made of 10 ounce nylon reinforced vinyl fabric that are also flameproof, stain resistant, and self deodorizing. One version of the shower seat offers left- and right-handed configurations in their barrier free design while the other is foldable.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ