New Product Flash: Antimicrobial Washroom Accessories from Bradley
Bradley Corporation, a manufacturer of commercial restroom solutions, recently introduced its new line of washroom accessories equipped with antimicrobial protection to help guard against harmful microbes and create healthier washroom environments.
Bradley’s antimicrobial accessories are designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes including E. coli ATCC 8739 and S. aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592, beginning when the microorganisms first come into contact with the product’s surface. The antimicrobial protection lasts the lifetime of the products so the resilient protection never wears or washes away, providing complete protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
Third-party certified to meet JIS Z 2801:2000 standard for antimicrobial activity and efficacy, Bradley’s antimicrobial protection washroom accessories include grab bars, shower curtains, shower seats, and solid plastic or phenolic core partition door pulls and latches. The shower curtains include styles made of 10 ounce nylon reinforced vinyl fabric that are also flameproof, stain resistant, and self deodorizing. One version of the shower seat offers left- and right-handed configurations in their barrier free design while the other is foldable.
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award