Bradley Corporation, a manufacturer of commercial restroom solutions, recently introduced its new line of washroom accessories equipped with antimicrobial protection to help guard against harmful microbes and create healthier washroom environments.
Bradley’s antimicrobial accessories are designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes including E. coli ATCC 8739 and S. aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592, beginning when the microorganisms first come into contact with the product’s surface. The antimicrobial protection lasts the lifetime of the products so the resilient protection never wears or washes away, providing complete protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
Third-party certified to meet JIS Z 2801:2000 standard for antimicrobial activity and efficacy, Bradley’s antimicrobial protection washroom accessories include grab bars, shower curtains, shower seats, and solid plastic or phenolic core partition door pulls and latches. The shower curtains include styles made of 10 ounce nylon reinforced vinyl fabric that are also flameproof, stain resistant, and self deodorizing. One version of the shower seat offers left- and right-handed configurations in their barrier free design while the other is foldable.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention