Bradley Corporation, a manufacturer of commercial restroom solutions, recently introduced its new line of washroom accessories equipped with antimicrobial protection to help guard against harmful microbes and create healthier washroom environments.
Bradley’s antimicrobial accessories are designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes including E. coli ATCC 8739 and S. aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592, beginning when the microorganisms first come into contact with the product’s surface. The antimicrobial protection lasts the lifetime of the products so the resilient protection never wears or washes away, providing complete protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
Third-party certified to meet JIS Z 2801:2000 standard for antimicrobial activity and efficacy, Bradley’s antimicrobial protection washroom accessories include grab bars, shower curtains, shower seats, and solid plastic or phenolic core partition door pulls and latches. The shower curtains include styles made of 10 ounce nylon reinforced vinyl fabric that are also flameproof, stain resistant, and self deodorizing. One version of the shower seat offers left- and right-handed configurations in their barrier free design while the other is foldable.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation