Bradley Corporation, a manufacturer of commercial restroom solutions, recently introduced its new line of washroom accessories equipped with antimicrobial protection to help guard against harmful microbes and create healthier washroom environments.
Bradley’s antimicrobial accessories are designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria and other microbes including E. coli ATCC 8739 and S. aureus (MRSA) ATCC 33592, beginning when the microorganisms first come into contact with the product’s surface. The antimicrobial protection lasts the lifetime of the products so the resilient protection never wears or washes away, providing complete protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus.
Third-party certified to meet JIS Z 2801:2000 standard for antimicrobial activity and efficacy, Bradley’s antimicrobial protection washroom accessories include grab bars, shower curtains, shower seats, and solid plastic or phenolic core partition door pulls and latches. The shower curtains include styles made of 10 ounce nylon reinforced vinyl fabric that are also flameproof, stain resistant, and self deodorizing. One version of the shower seat offers left- and right-handed configurations in their barrier free design while the other is foldable.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management