For facility managers (fms) seeking a safe way to destroy hard drives with total obliteration, there is a solution, and one that comes with a million dollar guarantee. Fms can send hard drives to DataNoMore, which shreds them into thousands of useless pieces and sends a certificate of destruction meeting stringent legal and government standards.
Fms will no longer have to fear losing confidential information and liability for fines, prison terms, and/or criminal penalties under HIPAA and other federal and state laws. Nor will they have to worry whether overwriting or erasure fully worked, if thieves might reconstruct files, or if magnets or hammers succeeded.
For only $10 per hard drive (less depending on volume), DataNoMore provides assurance the hard drive has been pulverized. Fms can order hard drive mailers from the company website. They then remove the hard drive with a screwdriver following website instructions and videos before inserting it in the mailer and then sending it back.
DataNoMore logs receipt and processing, professionally shreds the hard drive, and sends a certificate of destruction noting how and where the hard drive was reduced to bite sized pieces of commodity grade material. DataNoMore supports each destruction with a $1 million guarantee. If any information is later retrieved, and it never has been, the company will cover damages up to $1 million.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention