For facility managers (fms) seeking a safe way to destroy hard drives with total obliteration, there is a solution, and one that comes with a million dollar guarantee. Fms can send hard drives to DataNoMore, which shreds them into thousands of useless pieces and sends a certificate of destruction meeting stringent legal and government standards.
Fms will no longer have to fear losing confidential information and liability for fines, prison terms, and/or criminal penalties under HIPAA and other federal and state laws. Nor will they have to worry whether overwriting or erasure fully worked, if thieves might reconstruct files, or if magnets or hammers succeeded.
For only $10 per hard drive (less depending on volume), DataNoMore provides assurance the hard drive has been pulverized. Fms can order hard drive mailers from the company website. They then remove the hard drive with a screwdriver following website instructions and videos before inserting it in the mailer and then sending it back.
DataNoMore logs receipt and processing, professionally shreds the hard drive, and sends a certificate of destruction noting how and where the hard drive was reduced to bite sized pieces of commodity grade material. DataNoMore supports each destruction with a $1 million guarantee. If any information is later retrieved, and it never has been, the company will cover damages up to $1 million.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management