Rolyn Companies, Inc. has announced the introduction of its new Platinum Priority Service. Rolyn’s Priority Service Program is a “Pre-Loss” Agreement that puts pricing, billing, and response logistics in place— before recovery services are needed. It allows building owners and facility managers (fms) to make a decision about prices and capabilities in advance, before a disaster strikes their facilities, instead of in the chaotic midst of a disaster or emergency situation.
The new Platinum level offers additional services/benefits over and above the no-cost Basic Priority Service Program currently offered. This new Platinum level incorporates all of the benefits of the Basic level, plus:
- Facility familiarization walk-through survey
- Emergency exercise drill participation
- A “deductible buster” feature
While there is still no cost for Rolyn’s Basic level Priority Service, in response to client demand, Rolyn developed this new fee-based Platinum level for clients who are in need of additional services/benefits. Clients who sign up for the Platinum level pay an initial fee and an annual fee, but these payments accrue and can be applied toward the deductible on a property insurance claim when Rolyn is contracted for the loss, or in other words. This feature reduces emergency “out-of-pocket” expenses for fms.
“With so many natural disasters causing damage to properties—such as the tornadoes in the southeast, Hurricane Irene and the most recent flooding from Tropical Storm Lee—fms know they need to plan ahead and be prepared to deal with these emergencies,” commented Mark Futrovsky, president of Rolyn Companies.
Based in Rockville, MD, Rolyn Companies offers nationwide services in disaster response, remediation, demolition, restoration, and reconstruction projects for commercial, hospitality, industrial, government, educational, multifamily, and health care facilities.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention