Rolyn Companies, Inc. has announced the introduction of its new Platinum Priority Service. Rolyn’s Priority Service Program is a “Pre-Loss” Agreement that puts pricing, billing, and response logistics in place— before recovery services are needed. It allows building owners and facility managers (fms) to make a decision about prices and capabilities in advance, before a disaster strikes their facilities, instead of in the chaotic midst of a disaster or emergency situation.
The new Platinum level offers additional services/benefits over and above the no-cost Basic Priority Service Program currently offered. This new Platinum level incorporates all of the benefits of the Basic level, plus:
- Facility familiarization walk-through survey
- Emergency exercise drill participation
- A “deductible buster” feature
While there is still no cost for Rolyn’s Basic level Priority Service, in response to client demand, Rolyn developed this new fee-based Platinum level for clients who are in need of additional services/benefits. Clients who sign up for the Platinum level pay an initial fee and an annual fee, but these payments accrue and can be applied toward the deductible on a property insurance claim when Rolyn is contracted for the loss, or in other words. This feature reduces emergency “out-of-pocket” expenses for fms.
“With so many natural disasters causing damage to properties—such as the tornadoes in the southeast, Hurricane Irene and the most recent flooding from Tropical Storm Lee—fms know they need to plan ahead and be prepared to deal with these emergencies,” commented Mark Futrovsky, president of Rolyn Companies.
Based in Rockville, MD, Rolyn Companies offers nationwide services in disaster response, remediation, demolition, restoration, and reconstruction projects for commercial, hospitality, industrial, government, educational, multifamily, and health care facilities.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms